revan or jedi exile ???

I actually suspect that due to the Exile being what she is, she is the only one who is in fact capable of defeating Revan. I also suspect that the same is true the other way around - Revan being the only one capable of defeating the Exile.

However, since Revan has shown himself to be, among other things, incredibly smart and a master tactician, I suspect Revan would win during their first scuffle at least.

I actually suspect that due to the Exile being what she is, she is the only one who is in fact capable of defeating Revan. I also suspect that the same is true the other way around - Revan being the only one capable of defeating the Exile.

However, since Revan has shown himself to be, among other things, incredibly smart and a master tactician, I suspect Revan would win during their first scuffle at least.

Agreed.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Kreia saids that "after a Jedi is killed there is a great echo in the force", "everything that it touches can no longer support life"(or something to that degree). Revan and the Exile are both extremly powerful Jedi so whoever was slain would leave such a great echo it would destroy everything within it's wake. Killing the winning opponent too. So I believe it would be pointless for them to fight anyway.

Edited by Zaphod

• 2 months later...

REVAN. ALTHOUGH THE XILE HAS MORE DEPTH TO THE BACK GROUND REVAN IS COOLER AND IF THEY DID FIGHT IT COULD INFACT TURN INTO A DRAW BUT IN REVAN CHILDHOOD HE WAS INFACT MORE INTUNE TO THE FORCE THEN THE EXILE HAS BEEN. REVANS MEMORY WAS ALSO WHIPED BUT WAS PUT ASMUCH BACK TOGETHER AS THE REPUBLIC COULD HAVE.YET STILL REVAN DARK LORD OF THE SITH GETS MY VOTE!!!!!

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

i wonder if revan would feel as the council did about the exile.

Revan would have not felt the same as the jedi council did to the exile because the exile was 1 of the few jedis that did infact follow revan into war with the mandalorians. :)

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

How have I missed this thread when it's been up since May? :ermm: OH YEAH, all the techy crap that litters this board is why. :)

And yes, it IS rather obvious. As much as I love my fem Revan, and I do know there are deep motives behind everything SHE did, Exile, FTW. And I'm SO sorry, Revan fanboys, but you know it's true, too.

Why? Two words. Darth Nihilus. He would POWN Revan. And eat her. Can't beat him unless you happen to be a wound in the force... so... paper beats rock. Also, read somewhere that Nihilus's mask was originally meant to be a piece of Revan's scull. As much as I DON'T want her dead, did anybody around here hear that? Or did I dream it, or something. :* And yes, I KNOW that's not how the story ended up. I just remember hearing it years back when I'd already decided I REALLY loved K1, but hadn't played K2 yet. So like, years ago.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

I played KOTOR after TSL, and somewhere one third into game I caught myself thinking, "...and this idiot who needs to end his every second sentence with an exclamation mark is the same great Revan everyone was gushing about? Pffffft..." Seriously, his/her answer lines in some cases would've fitted a Fallout INT4 character better than a brilliant tactician presented in TSL. I thought my eyeballs would fall out from rolling them so much when I had to pick a less dumb answer, what never happened with good ol' Exile.

In conclusion, Revan's cool in TSL. IN KOTOR? Disappointingly lame. :brows:

Edited by Beta_Merak