Airspeeder on Nar Shaddaa?

You know that airspeeder you find on Nar Shaddaa in the Refugee Sector? You can fix it up and whatnot and even "drive" it around for a lil' bit. However, when I've played, it ends up getting mysteriously trashed, as though someone purposefully sabotaged it. My question is: what is the point of even having it in the game? It is simply to show there are people following you around, or is there some other purpose? To be honest, it always kinda creeped me out... :ermm:

.chewie.

You know that airspeeder you find on Nar Shaddaa in the Refugee Sector? You can fix it up and whatnot and even "drive" it around for a lil' bit. However, when I've played, it ends up getting mysteriously trashed, as though someone purposefully sabotaged it. My question is: what is the point of even having it in the game? It is simply to show there are people following you around, or is there some other purpose? To be honest, it always kinda creeped me out... :ermm:

The air speeder is great for gaining influence. You can get influence with Atton when you install the computer and influence with bao when you ask him to cheek your work when you finish repairing it. You might also be able to get influence placing the power cell and the manuvering flaps.

The speeder also alows you to bypass the exchange's call as long as you use it to return to the landing sector.

The speed serves as a shourtcut so you don't have to walk so far.

The speeder is sabotaged so that the cutsceenes will triger properally when you enter the docks.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

The air speeder is great for gaining influence. You can get influence with Atton when you install the computer and influence with bao when you ask him to cheek your work when you finish repairing it.

You can also gain influence with T3 for asking him to check. He doesn't fix it as well as Bao though. :ermm:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

The air speeder is great for gaining influence. You can get influence with Atton when you install the computer and influence with bao when you ask him to cheek your work when you finish repairing it.

You can also gain influence with T3 for asking him to check. He doesn't fix it as well as Bao though. :lol:

I'm sure ya know that from personal experience, eh? :)

Thanks for the replies -- much appreciated!

.chewie.

• 4 months later...

This is very good game. Airspeeder is good for influence. The speeder is incapacitate so that the cutsceenes will triger properally when you enter the docks

===========================================================================

saites

DUI

Yeah, it's also a bit tricky to get the all the airspeeder parts and then installed in the correct order, which makes that quest frustrating. I only accomplished it once I think and even then, it seemed rather pointless. I believe the quest's akwardness might have been a result of the game's initial rushed release...