• Peragus II
    • Telos
    • Nar Shaddaa
    • Onderon
    • Korriban
    • Dantooine
    • Dxun

Malachor V :thumbsup:

Also, about Star Maps, I doubt the metal can rebuild itself, Im pretty sure it can just recover from data loss, not an orbital bombardmnet, though possible...

Possibly; however they survived 40.000 years, during which lots might have happened to have damaged them (wars, natural disasters, etc). In any case, I suppose the aliens who created them would have thought of defensive mechanisms to withstand with bombardment.

I guess what I really wanted to see was some sort of Revan or Malak cult of potential force-users being drawn (or having stumbled across) to the Star Maps that you could either hack away at, manipulate or help out.

I love that, so far, noone hates Dantooine.

I do. It was boring going through it again and watching how everything you did in K1 mattered zippo and was turned to ashes. Oh, and it was rehashed - always a no-no.

And every bit of Malachor except for the plotted encounters sucked. Not because it looks bad, but because it's designed and plotted terribly, full of stupid storm beasts and batallions of noname, random sith lords... Except for Sion and Traya, it was a pointless, insulting hack-fest :shifty:

I hate Citadel Station but enjoy the rest of Telos, so that balances out for me. Never hated Peragus, however. A little dull and too many droids, but still better than Citadel Station in my book.

i loved dantooine because it was big time continuity from the first game, citadal station :* telos :)

I liked the forced feeling of K2. You're stuck with the Telos ordeal. You're stuck on Onderon/Dxun. Nar Shadda drama. Goto issues, etc. K1 is little boring, just pick and go.

Twitter | @Insevin

Nar Shadaa consistently bores the heck out of me. I think it has to do with everything being very gloomy and depresing in a bad way. Not in the 'wow, this industrialised dystopian future vision is neat, let's see what else is twisted and messed up' kinda way, but rather 'oh dear, more of the same damn corridors'. The Jedi Ziz-El-Whatever looks a bit silly with the walrus beard and earings (or whatever's hanging off his face) and doesn't really convince me as a character; he's voiced by the same guy who did Jolee (i believe), which kinda 'ruins' him, by not having a more unique voice. The story-lines that relate to the droid factory are quite evident in the way some of the side-quests play out, making them appear in their (butchered) format as utterly pointless or unnecessarily complicated. Plus the speeder bike quest is busted, which was quite frustrating, despite being something that could easily have been implemented to make life easier when moving around from area to area. I can't say Goto, Mira or Hanharr are favourite party members either. Eh. Lots of running around doing boring and repetitive stuff and easily some of the worst dialog options.

Yes! Another person who hates Nar Shaddaa

Telos and Dantooine, for me. And for all the Nar Shaddaa haters, despite the fact you hated it, I thought it was the most enjoyable planet in the game, even if there was a lot of cut content.

Telos: It's just boring. The grassland part with Bao-Dur is slightly hard for no apparent reason and the Citadel Station sections are very boring. The only Telos section I liked was the Secret Academy part. I didn't like the Ravenger section either, but that doesn't count, since it isn't a planet.

Dantooine: Didn't like it in the first game, but I hated it here. Glitchy (like in the first game) and it seemed pointless to return to this planet, after it was *apparantly* destroyed in the first game.

Dantooine: Didn't like it in the first game, but I hated it here. Glitchy (like in the first game) and it seemed pointless to return to this planet, after it was *apparantly* destroyed in the first game.

But the planet wasn't destroyed, just the Enclave. And since that's the only thing of interest there why go back in the first game? Not to mention there were Sith crawling all about the place. :biggrin:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Guest The Architect
I agree. So boring. So is the beginning when you're controlling T3. It makes me cry.

Peragus is my new favourite planet in the game now. ;(

I enjoyed Peragus a lot the first couple times I played through. It had a nice 'murder she wrote' plot going on. Not having a lightsaber probably bummed a few people out.

Not having a lightsaber didn't annoy me, until around mid-Telos, when you leave the Citadel Station.

Guest The Architect

No, Malachor V is, or was that just a mini game level? :closed:

I thought Peragus was a great way to begin the plot of K2. It was enjoyable, save all the ****in' spider legged droids and bug faced wearing Sith assassins who sound like they're regurgitating water or some **** when you kill them.

Edited by The Architect

No, it was just gore-ridden blood and carbonized remnants that made that sound. Actually seeing it was censored, of course.

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

I consider Citadel Station and the actual surface of Telos two different places. And while I dislike the former, nothing compares to how I feel about Nar Shaddaa. It was fun the first couple of times, but after awhile it's just become annoying. :lol:

I agree, I liked Telos surface, but i hated the Citadel Station. Nar Shadaa however, was colorless and blocky. Yes i enjoyed SPOILER: throwing the weak minded minions into the center, it was empty compared to what it should of been. In KOTOR 3 it should be much more bustling.. kind of like new york.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

I consider Citadel Station and the actual surface of Telos two different places. And while I dislike the former, nothing compares to how I feel about Nar Shaddaa. It was fun the first couple of times, but after awhile it's just become annoying. :)

I agree, I liked Telos surface, but i hated the Citadel Station. Nar Shadaa however, was colorless and blocky. Yes i enjoyed SPOILER: throwing the weak minded minions into the center, it was empty compared to what it should of been. In KOTOR 3 it should be much more bustling.. kind of like new york.

well see apart from korriban, and dantooine we could go to the same planets and end up in compleatly diferent areas, there are hundreds of modules on cidital station, nar shaddaa is one plant city, iziz goes on for HUNDREDS of miles

I consider Citadel Station and the actual surface of Telos two different places. And while I dislike the former, nothing compares to how I feel about Nar Shaddaa. It was fun the first couple of times, but after awhile it's just become annoying. -_-

well see apart from korriban, and dantooine we could go to the same planets and end up in compleatly diferent areas, there are hundreds of modules on cidital station, nar shaddaa is one plant city, iziz goes on for HUNDREDS of miles

Thats correct, when I was on that planet I felt so tied down and restricted.

62nzp7r.jpg

It's a definitely problem that the planets seem very small and similar all over. It was a definite plus that Telos did in fact have a cold north pole - we'll never see that on Tatooine, I fear :p

I guess Tatooine in K1 really was the worst, as the feeling of huge, planet-spanning deserts is totally lost in very small area where you can instantly see all the important stuff in the distance upon leaving the city -_-

If they ever do KotOR3, I hope they let us explore some landscape that are both huge and empty. Tatooine would be easy - just a huge, huge desert of sand and nothing else, which it would take hours or even days of play for the player to walk across. Boring, you say? Well, let the Ebon Hawk have a portable landspeeder to break out when planet-exploring. That would be cool. Flying a speeder beats walking, and would allow the sense of vastness to return too.

It's a definitely problem that the planets seem very small and similar all over. It was a definite plus that Telos did in fact have a cold north pole - we'll never see that on Tatooine, I fear :(

I guess Tatooine in K1 really was the worst, as the feeling of huge, planet-spanning deserts is totally lost in very small area where you can instantly see all the important stuff in the distance upon leaving the city >_<

If they ever do KotOR3, I hope they let us explore some landscape that are both huge and empty. Tatooine would be easy - just a huge, huge desert of sand and nothing else, which it would take hours or even days of play for the player to walk across. Boring, you say? Well, let the Ebon Hawk have a portable landspeeder to break out when planet-exploring. That would be cool. Flying a speeder beats walking, and would allow the sense of vastness to return too.

"Who would win in a race, a speeder or jedi's force run"

Yes that could be something to consider... and yes tatooine is another limited planet.

62nzp7r.jpg

Nar Shadaa however, was colorless and blocky. Yes i enjoyed SPOILER: throwing the weak minded minions into the center, it was empty compared to what it should of been. In KOTOR 3 it should be much more bustling.. kind of like new york.

Yes yes it was. It was also incredibly boring finding the jedi master...