graphic card problem

I just got KOTOR II for the PC and installed it fine but I can't run and when i scanned hardware, it popped up with this. post-23666-1211774037_thumb.png

If you can help i would appreciate it. If this helps my computer runs Windows Vista and the graphic card is NVIDIA MCP67M (GeForce 7150).

Edited by delta

We need to know what graphics card you have. The easyest way to check it through DirectX Diagnostic Tool.

1. Open start menu

2. Click run

3. Type dxdiag and click ok

4. Click yes if a message pops up that it might crash your computer. (it wont)

5. Click the display tab

6. Give us the device name and driver date.

PS. Is this a laptop?

We need to know what graphics card you have. The easyest way to check it through DirectX Diagnostic Tool.

1. Open start menu

2. Click run

3. Type dxdiag and click ok

4. Click yes if a message pops up that it might crash your computer. (it wont)

5. Click the display tab

6. Give us the device name and driver date.

PS. Is this a laptop?

yes this is a laptop and i already stated the graphic card but it is NVIDIA GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M.

Sorry if this post makes me sound like an a s s but thanks for the help.

Edited by delta

Sorry I missed that (I looked at the pic and forgot to read the rest of the message.. doh) what do you mean it cant run like it opens and says windows is looking for a solution or is it a black screen or is it you cant get past character creation? Also since you are using Vista did you already replace the Mss32.dll sound file? I can give you a link if needed. Again sorry for being blind. lol

Edited by mkg

Ok so when i start the game up, the screen goes black and then Vista says it has stopped working and closes it out. Also i did not replace that file or anyothers because i did not know about them. Thanks for replying though.

Ok lets see if this works here is a link to the Mss32.dll file. What happens is that Vista uses sound differntly so it needs an updated sound file. Just place it in your install folder (default is C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2 ) there will already be one there so it will ask to replace it. Please let us know if it works.

Edited by mkg