Back To Dxun

I am having a bit of trouble at the Sith Tomb. I am playing the light side and my party at the tomb consists of Visas, Mandalore, and Bao-Dur. I have trouble at the sith ritual area, the opposing party of Siths, including a Sith Master and two Sith Lords. I can't seem to beat them, any help?

(Visas dies too quickly, and can't heal her in time, Mandalore lasts a bit longer, and Bao-Dur is useless)

Edited by For The Republic

I am having a bit of trouble at the Sith Tomb. I am playing the light side and my party at the tomb consists of Visas, Mandalore, and Bao-Dur. I have trouble at the sith ritual area, the opposing party of Siths, including a Sith Master and two Sith Lords. I can't seem to beat them, any help?

(Visas dies too quickly, and can't heal her in time, Mandalore lasts a bit longer, and Bao-Dur is useless)

This may be an obvious answer, but have you tried shields and stims? They help me if I get in a bind. And use offensive force powers, like horror or stasis, if you have them. That way you won't be fighting them all at once. :sorcerer:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Despite them being common, don't underestimate the power of Stimulants, as well. +4 to a stat is generally a good thing. :sorcerer:

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Do you have any strong grenades? They are always usefull... If Bao Dur is a Jedi, make sure you equip him with a couple strong sabers, so he can use his Force Jump to it's fullest. Use Mandalore to lob some grenades (ice ones, thermal detonators, the works) and use Visas' Force powers to heal, stun (stasis/horror) or attack (lightning, force wave etc). If you concentrate your attacks on one Sith at a time, you will get through them faster.

If you are having issues, you may want to pause every few seconds to give new commands, as the pc will usually use simple attacks, rather the more advance ones.

Do you have any strong grenades? They are always usefull... If Bao Dur is a Jedi, make sure you equip him with a couple strong sabers, so he can use his Force Jump to it's fullest. Use Mandalore to lob some grenades (ice ones, thermal detonators, the works) and use Visas' Force powers to heal, stun (stasis/horror) or attack (lightning, force wave etc). If you concentrate your attacks on one Sith at a time, you will get through them faster.

If you are having issues, you may want to pause every few seconds to give new commands, as the pc will usually use simple attacks, rather the more advance ones.

I finally beat it yesterday-thanks though. I am now at Nar Shaddaa.

This may be an obvious answer, but have you tried shields and stims? They help me if I get in a bind. And use offensive force powers, like horror or stasis, if you have them. That way you won't be fighting them all at once. :thumbsup:

Horror = :icon_FIREdevil: & For the Republic = :cat: so =/=

Correct? Algebra 101. :p

Use babydol's other advice though. Always stims and shields for tough spots. Remember that.

Swxpert, its not a glitch, and FTR has the advice they need. Geez.

Twitter | @Insevin

:rolleyes: You went off into a glitch-solve tone, when we finally get a KotOR2 thread not about a glitch, character, or location, of which get old quickly. If you have equip suggestions or something you should just tell them, but do what you want. Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

try useing valor to buff all you atributes at once for a few rounds. It last for about 15 seconds which is about 3 rounds.

Don't forget to pause and utolise the one item per round per person from the inventory screen, but infinite per turn if outside combat. You can use this to load up on stims and shield instantly and use medpacks while keeping the game paused. In combat you can can use it reactivate a shield heal or renew a stim.

P.s. anyone with both sneek attack and force jump should attack first. If they use force jump before the enmey knows thier there both sneek attack damage a force jump damage will stack!

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

see, i always take mira, atton and visas or hk, i would recomend sing mandalore with twin melee weapons(you choose) have baodur armed with a rifle or disruptor of some sort or twin mando rippers, and have visas have two lightsabers and max out on insanity and/or storm

Um I guess some of you didn't take a close look at this thread or specifically my reply, lol.

...so how's Nar Shadaa?

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Um I guess some of you didn't take a close look at this thread or specifically my reply, lol.

...so how's Nar Shadaa?

Eh having some trouble-it's kind of confusing compared to the other planets. It is not as straight forward. I'm having trouble finding the Jedi Master.

• 3 weeks later...

how do you get bao dur to be a jedi? i knew only about Handmaiden.

Use medpacs and Force Heal often, Drain Life, Death Field, anything that'll give you extra health, and does Bao-Dur have a Stun Stick, if he has a lazy blaster with him, turn it into a stun stick which might stun them for some time, give Mandalore a melee weapon (non-stun stick, non quarterstaff either) if he's got a blaster, don't use it. Visas should have either dual swords or dual lightsabers that have been highly upgraded, or a lightsaber and a sword in the other hand, the sword should be like a Shyarn or Echani Vibrosword.

deicideLogo5.jpg

*sigh* ;)

how do you get bao dur to be a jedi? i knew only about Handmaiden.

just talk to him a bunch