Jedi forms of address

Has anyone else noticed that the forms of address for Jedi Masters is different in KOTOR than that in the movies? In KOTOR the Jedi Masters are called Master Vandar, Master Zhar, and Master Vrook as opposed to Master Tokare, Master Lestin, and Master Lamar. In TSL, it's once again Master Vrook, although Kavar has no other name, and Zez-Kai Ell (IIRC) is referred to by his full name. But in the films, it's Master Windu as opposed to Master Mace, Master Kenobi as opposed to Master Obi-Wan, and the list goes on. You'd think there'd've been more consistency in things like that...

I know, they should be referred to as "dude", right dude?

And if you're wondering about any possibility that I have way too much time on my hands, that will soon change when June rolls around

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I see you point, but things do change over time maybe they were less strict then.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Isn't Master Vash Lorna Vash?

My guess is that it depends on your culture. As vast as the SW universe is, there are tons of cultures to take into account. Some would feel more comfortable going by their first some last, even though those names may or may not be their familial names.

I wouldn't worry about it too much... even here on earth naming traditions are highly varied.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

I never thought of that before, great point DAWUSS. I just think there is no signifigant matter to why they are named Master (First Name) or Master (last name) but thats just my opinion

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan