Missing Bao-Dur and Atton Romance

only for female exile, and still it really still isn't a good ending for the game, and i don't think it resolves anything atton confess his love, then dies, isn't traya still alive at this point?

Resolution for Atton's plot line is what I meant, like how Visas meditates in her chamber on the Ravagar and puts to rest the past, or Handmaidens confrontation of her sisters.

Honestly, I'm glad Atton's death was cut in a way, because that is some of the worst acting I have ever heard. :rolleyes:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

only for female exile, and still it really still isn't a good ending for the game, and i don't think it resolves anything atton confess his love, then dies, isn't traya still alive at this point?

Resolution for Atton's plot line is what I meant, like how Visas meditates in her chamber on the Ravagar and puts to rest the past, or Handmaidens confrontation of her sisters.

Honestly, I'm glad Atton's death was cut in a way, because that is some of the worst acting I have ever heard. :rolleyes:

Some of the worst writing, I think you mean... I don't think anyone could make those lines sound good, honestly...

Even if it hadn't been cut, though, it'd only be one possible ending and not the canon one.

I really get irritated when people try to suggest that it's part of the real ending of the game...

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Some of the worst writing, I think you mean... I don't think anyone could make those lines sound good, honestly...

Maybe, but you never know. :lol:

Even if it hadn't been cut, though, it'd only be one possible ending and not the canon one.

I really get irritated when people try to suggest that it's part of the real ending of the game...

Oh, I know. It would all depend on the out come of Atton's fight with Sion. If he lost then you'd get the death scene, if he won then you'd get the "Where are we going?" dialog after Kreia kicked the bucket. And that's only if you had higher influence with him over Mical. If you had higher influence with Mical you would have gotten the Atton killing Di scene, IIRC. -_-

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Maybe, but you never know. :lol:

Oh, I know. It would all depend on the out come of Atton's fight with Sion. If he lost then you'd get the death scene, if he won then you'd get the "Where are we going?" dialog after Kreia kicked the bucket. And that's only if you had higher influence with him over Mical. If you had higher influence with Mical you would have gotten the Atton killing Di scene, IIRC. -_-

I'm pretty sure Atton only killed Di if you were darkside... If you're lightside, I wouldn't think it'd matter much what your influence was with Di... as long as you hadn't completely ignored Atton he'd love you anyway!

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

I'm pretty sure Atton only killed Di if you were darkside... If you're lightside, I wouldn't think it'd matter much what your influence was with Di... as long as you hadn't completely ignored Atton he'd love you anyway!

Is that the way it was supposed to play out? I wasn't entirely sure.

• 4 weeks later...