Missing Bao-Dur and Atton Romance

creeeeepy

Bao-Dur was never ment to be romancable anyway

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think Jediphile posted the Bao one somewhere before. Was the Atton one only supposed to be a screen shot? I've heard the audio on Tubertarian that has Atton dieing :) but finally telling the Exile he loves her, and I like the fight scene betwixt him and Mical "I already lost what mattered to me." I like the idea of Atton leaving for the unknown regions with the Exile the most, though. :bat:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

I think Jediphile posted the Bao one somewhere before. Was the Atton one only supposed to be a screen shot? I've heard the audio on Tubertarian that has Atton dieing :) but finally telling the Exile he loves her, and I like the fight scene betwixt him and Mical "I already lost what mattered to me." I like the idea of Atton leaving for the unknown regions with the Exile the most, though. :bat:

You can click on Attons Head and that will start the convo.

I think my favorite line of the cut content was this!

I have loved both of those... (um, what do you call them?) links for a long time and cannot see at all what anyone would find creepy about them. Bao-Dur's is especially enjoyable and Atton's is just hysterical.

Y'all are weird... or boys... or something...

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

I have loved both of those... (um, what do you call them?) links for a long time and cannot see at all what anyone would find creepy about them. Bao-Dur's is especially enjoyable and Atton's is just hysterical.

Y'all are weird... or boys... or something...

Did you notice the way Bao-Dur's "this arm of mine isn't just for show" line was put into a completely screwed up and disturbing context?

I can't deny that those are funny, but with the whole black screen/grunt thing, probably a bit over the top. And the creepyness comes in with all the pasting together of the VOs. >_< If a romance had actually managed to make it into the game with Atton, I'd hope it wouldn't have been like that - just him and my Exile using each other. Thanks for sharing, though. :ermm:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Did you notice the way Bao-Dur's "this arm of mine isn't just for show" line was put into a completely screwed up and disturbing context?

I didn't find it disturbing at all... rather just amusing.

And yes, Bao-Dur may not be romancable in the game, but he is a *great* romantic interest. I've read quite a few really fantastic fics that pair him up (and written one). And really, he is the most sane male on the ship... you've got to give him that.

I can't deny that those are funny, but with the whole black screen/grunt thing, probably a bit over the top. And the creepyness comes in with all the pasting together of the VOs. >_< If a romance had actually managed to make it into the game with Atton, I'd hope it wouldn't have been like that - just him and my Exile using each other. Thanks for sharing, though. :ermm:

Ok, you're right about that... definitely over the top, but in an amusing way!

And no, Atton's isn't a realistic romance at all... just hysterically funny.

i've heard that atton dying seen, and i have to ask how is that in any way considered an "end" or at least a better end than we alrady have?

One word: resolution.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

baourqlf4.jpg

:down:

20795.jpg

i-lold.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

walkerguy: way to fail there :)

[quote name='H
Edited by Xard

i've heard that atton dying seen, and i have to ask how is that in any way considered an "end" or at least a better end than we alrady have?

One word: resolution.

only for female exile, and still it really still isn't a good ending for the game, and i don't think it resolves anything atton confess his love, then dies, isn't traya still alive at this point?