Eurovision 2008

SteveThaiBinh

So the rather silly Irish entry was defeated in the first semi-final. I thought it was funny for about five seconds, but I'm glad I won't have to see it again in the final. Unfortunately, the

is still in. :x

Second semi tonight. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

And Finland send yet another joke band that does not get the joke.

Hey, at least they got to the finals :shifty:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What I found absolutely horrifying is that Ter

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think I prefer the "siell

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

People who are interested in that show are disturbed :)

Speaking of which, the second semi-final has started. To my delight, the girls have even less clothes on this year :bat:

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

oh yeah :bat:

*off to TV screen*

People who are interested in that show are disturbed :bat:

Better Abba Abba than dakka dakka, old bean.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You know, it's not hard not to watch it. I've only seen three in my whole life. And only one all the way through.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I cared little about when i was younger, but in recent years i've developed an interest for it. I still remember my parents watching it as a kid, leaving me wondering "When i enjoy that kind of entertainment, then i'll be old. Now, where's my Optimus Prime and other Transformers?".

I've become an old fart :ermm:

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Funny. My experience is that people enjoy it when they are young and grow to see it as quite bad, unless you start when you're old in which case your soul is lost forever.

NO WAI

When you were really young, it was robots and mechas. "That is for grown-up, pweh!", you say. When you got older and being a teen, it was metal or anything else that didn't resemble the Eurovision, "That is for the common pleb, who lack any taste and soul. I'll rather listen to something real! Revolution! Vote with a bullet!", you say. Then you get older and go to university or collage when either are too drunk to watch it (like me), or boycot it because reasons beyond rational thought, like it "being anti-woman" or "Music for those without any decency or intellect", you might say. Then you finally grown old enough to find it interesting, since it is one of the few shows that aren't dull in your ordinary life, with your ordinary job, living in your ordinary neighbourhood, with your ordinary friends.

THAT IS THE ATOMIC, SUBATOMIC, AND GALACTIC ORDER OF THINGS TODAY

:ermm:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

THAT IS THE ATOMIC, SUBATOMIC, AND GALACTIC ORDER OF THINGS TODAY

Indeed. Plus I notice that Sweden is favourite to win this year, which must also surely be classed as the galactic order of things. :ermm:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

And Russia will be in the top 5, like they have in the recent 5 or so years.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Then you finally grown old enough to find it interesting, since it is one of the few shows that aren't dull in your ordinary life, with your ordinary job, living in your ordinary neighbourhood, with your ordinary friends.

You trying to open all my fears for the future or what? :ermm:

Don't tell me swedes send Carola or whatever once again

My ousng had been tio Prague and her says the ghirls are incredible. I'm gont there this summer,

Firefos spell checker is broken, this sucks,

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!