short Empires Total War impressions

sharkz

meh, this "boohoo wikipedia sucks and there's only lies in there" is ridiculous unsupported populism. It has vast editorial "staff" (talk pages are very useful when determining article's beliavabilty btw) and clear mistakes are quickly dealt with. Most trustworthy articles have HUGE list of references too, often to books in cases like history.

Really, you're not supposed to be making some big scientific research based on wikipedia but as quick place to check out it is best one there is. And as long as there's no controversy present on talk page and there's no "REFERENCES NEEDED" after every other sentence it is quite trustworthy.

I remember some test where (english) wikipedia and some book were compared. They had about same number ofm istakes.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

What I never got is why the British were so jealously of the Germans having a bigger fleet, and why that ought to be reason for the British to enter WW1. After all, they weren't threatened by it.

You quote Wikipedia as a source? Please tell me you're not a history major.

No, but maybe you're just a snobby smartass here? After all, Britains only real reason to join the Entente was because she felt threatened by Germany's growing economic power, and consequently by Germany's growing fleet. I feel that was a pretty lame and opportunistic attempt to jump into the war, and then just drag the whole colonies with it.

Edited by Morgoth

He's also quite right.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...

Fortunately Finnish girls are cheap!

Oh...wait...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds