Alpha Protocol SGD

Now that's it :unsure: Obz how could you betray me like this? Why?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Although I dont know what happened to it a PR guy at the event said that everything shown will be released onto Segas FTP but it didn't show up...
The NSA probably told them to remove it :unsure:

He probably got removed too.

Dun dun dunnnhhh...

:aiee:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

so now she is he?

Krezack, are you trying to **** us? We don't look like bitches you know :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

No video.Only pictures.Whereisthevideo?!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Oh dammit, I see what you mean. Yeah, I meant Alpha Protocol. For some reason I was thinking he was asking me if I meant the trailer for the other game (which I in fact did).

Why do they both have to start with 'a'?

So it means no trailer at all?

angry.jpg

WHERE IS MY VIDEO

I am hungry for moving pictures of Adam Sandler playing Jason Bourne. Please feed me.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Oh dammit, I see what you mean. Yeah, I meant Alpha Protocol. For some reason I was thinking he was asking me if I meant the trailer for the other game (which I in fact did).

Why do they both have to start with 'a'?

So it means no trailer at all?

Nah, there's a trailer. I just confused the two games in my head you know?

But where is it!!!

I had the most freaked our dream last night. Patrick and Rorie told us we were all fools and screamed "DON'T YOU SEE?!" whilst they showed a trailer about infinite ammo to us. We were in a classroom as students and they were like the teachers. Consequently, I am now a proponent of infinite ammo.