What are you playing now?

anyone played hitman 1 codename 47

Yes, I have it lying here somewhere. It was pretty good, but incredibly difficult I remember it being the most difficult part of all the Hitman's I've played. But I suspect I stunk a bit back then because I also remembered the Zero mission in GTA: San Andreas where you fly a model plane and try to shoot five messengers difficult and when I tried it a few weeks ago I finished it on my first attempt with time over.

Anyhow, in the first Hitman you couldn't save anywhere except between missions. And there were stuff like insta-kill tigers and other traps here and there. That about all I remember about it. Oh, and that it had great graphics for its time.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The avatar max size here is ridiculous.

Anyways, mostly nothing: waiting for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, Fable 2, and Storm of Zehir.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Yes, why? >_<

just wondering i need some help on the mission where you kill lee hong (i think that's his name) because i keep getting shot down and can't find an easier way of beating it

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

No way man, Blood Money had one of the best endings ever

Yeah, the ending was good. :brows:

Yar. If only the story is as meaty as Hitman 2. Imagine how the game would be like with an awesome ending combined with a good story. As it stands, it just has an awesome ending presentation. That's it.

Yes, why? :ermm:

just wondering i need some help on the mission where you kill lee hong (i think that's his name) because i keep getting shot down and can't find an easier way of beating it

Heh heh, keep trying. Codename 47 can be very difficult, but finally figuring out the way to complete a mission is extremely satisfying. :thumbsup:

20795.jpg

But I suspect I stunk a bit back then because I also remembered the Zero mission in GTA: San Andreas where you fly a model plane and try to shoot five messengers difficult and when I tried it a few weeks ago I finished it on my first attempt with time over.

omg most frustrating moment in gaming history ever, never mention it again kthx!

Bloodlines

Finally made it to the Chinatown

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

DMC4's demo. Those ice beasties are giving me trouble.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

lol there's japanese jailbait high school girl who also happens to be demon hunter with katana in Chinatown. Just accepted mission from her

Haha, awesome ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I started playing Goldeneye again on my beat up N64 the other day. My controller's so screwed up I actually have to play with cheats enabled...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

lol there's japanese jailbait high school girl who also happens to be demon hunter with katana in Chinatown. Just accepted mission from her

Haha, awesome :lol:

VMBL is awesome in so many ways... I feel like trying the game as a Nosferatu again :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Haha, awesome :blush:

VMBL is awesome in so many ways... I feel like trying the game as a Nosferatu again :)

Nasty Nosferatu so ... unclean.

Playing Diablo 2. Time to get my character up to par.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Haha, awesome :)

Nasty Nosferatu so ... unclean.

How can you say that? ;(

The game has such lovely sewers :blush:

My only gripe is that you don't get a TV in your safe house.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So, whole thing was getting better and better...

...and then I end up in some sort of ****ing Hallowbrook Hotel full with bloodthirsty sabbath.

This level SUCKS hard.

So, whole thing was getting better and better...

...and then I end up in some sort of ****ing Hallowbrook Hotel full with bloodthirsty sabbath.

This level SUCKS hard.

Damn straight, dude. The game pretty much takes a nosedive towards the end. It's too hack and/or slash-y for my liking.