What are you playing now?

I finally found the gravity suit in Metroid Prime! Woo!

Although now I feel like an idiot for missing that door when I checked the map. I really should keep a log for all these areas that I can't reach "_____ Door in ______ Area: Requires ______ and _____ to reach"

Playing Fallout 2 ;)

My Doctor/Science/Energy weapon geek has made his way to Redding. Got Vic, Sulik and Cassidy in tow.

I keep wondering if there was an intended purpose for the generator/water pump in the Great Wanamingo Mine shack behind the ruin with all the rats. I Tried everything including an attempt at blowing it up with Plastic Explosives, but no disabling the pump. It would be nice if I could just have drowned all the nasty critters in the mines.

Similar thing keeps puzzling me in Klamath, where there is a section of the great rats tunnels that hints at being "fragile". I tried to pull it down with ropes, bashing it with hammers, dynamite, crow bars etc. It is rock solid despite it's description, so no bringing down the tunnel on Keeng Rat, you have to fight it out with him :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

BG and BG2.

I really wanted to finish BG but in the end could be bothered, so I just exported and started a new BG2 game.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Playing Fallout 2 ;)

My Doctor/Science/Energy weapon geek has made his way to Redding. Got Vic, Sulik and Cassidy in tow.

I keep wondering if there was an intended purpose for the generator/water pump in the Great Wanamingo Mine shack behind the ruin with all the rats. I Tried everything including an attempt at blowing it up with Plastic Explosives, but no disabling the pump. It would be nice if I could just have drowned all the nasty critters in the mines.

Similar thing keeps puzzling me in Klamath, where there is a section of the great rats tunnels that hints at being "fragile". I tried to pull it down with ropes, bashing it with hammers, dynamite, crow bars etc. It is rock solid despite it's description, so no bringing down the tunnel on Keeng Rat, you have to fight it out with him :ermm:

It may have been content that was cut out.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Playing Fallout 2 ;)

It may have been content that was cut out.

NWN2.

I never realized a high dex fighter would be so easy (core difficulty). Of course, it could be that I'm wearing arcane archer armor and dual wielding short swords, one with added acid damage, and added electric damage, plus all the other high powered goodies you find along the way.

Seriously, I might as well be playing the game with normal armor and only magic weapons (so you can actually damage enemies) just to make it challenging...or increase the difficulty, but I'd rather just play on core rules.

I'm hopping back and forth between NWN2 and BG2 as well.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

OH yeah, I enjoyed the reference to Dak'kon too ;)

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

fallout 2

improved flamer ;)

You're an improved...ah nevermind.

i just like the people on fire animation ;)

I forget which area it is, but the music in the area plus the flaming dance of death was a nice combo.

I just picked up a copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond for a friend so we can LAN - although I might end up being DM for him and another person.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Homeworld is kicking my ass periodically. I can not stress enough how much I am failing with those salvage frigates, while the ions ships I purchased technology for from the Bentusi(who were incredibly cool) seem to wipe the floor with pretty much everything except strikecraft. I constantly try to keep up a team of salvagers, but there's never enough credits for anything and the enemy usually picks them as their first target(hell, I would), so I guess I'll be going against all the hints I've received so far("build salvage frigates to win the game") and just forgo everything for counter-unit tactics. Ion cannons and bomber squadrons away!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Homeworld is kicking my ass periodically. I can not stress enough how much I am failing with those salvage frigates, while the ions ships I purchased technology for from the Bentusi(who were incredibly cool) seem to wipe the floor with pretty much everything except strikecraft. I constantly try to keep up a team of salvagers, but there's never enough credits for anything and the enemy usually picks them as their first target(hell, I would), so I guess I'll be going against all the hints I've received so far("build salvage frigates to win the game") and just forgo everything for counter-unit tactics. Ion cannons and bomber squadrons away!

Heh, best mission for salvage frigates is late game with the hyperspace inhibitor thing that is protected by a huge sphere of ion cannon frigates. If you work it right you should be able to walk away from that mission with 50+ ion cannon frigates.

Culpa Innata and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Culpa Innata has an interesting story plot so far. Im wondering if its going to go in the direction of TLJ. (not that I want anybody to spoil it for me)

Too bad the voice acting is horrendous. Its the worste I've ever seen. Its interesting enough to keep going though. :lol:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Damn Tiberium Wars, I give up. I can't get through that Sarajevo mission no matter what. I just don't have the patience to roll out yet another wave of Mammoths and watch them slowly get shredded to pieces thanks to horrible path-finding and atrociously quick game speed.

Ugh, **** it. I'm installing Red Alert 2.

Edit: No wait, Hostile Waters it is!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Damn Tiberium Wars, I give up. I can't get through that Sarajevo mission no matter what. I just don't have the patience to roll out yet another wave of Mammoths and watch them slowly get shredded to pieces thanks to horrible path-finding and atrociously quick game speed.

Ugh, **** it. I'm installing Red Alert 2.

Edit: No wait, Hostile Waters it is!

Was that the Temple Prime mission?

finished fallout 2

couldn't decide on a weapons skill, so i kept switching between the alien blaster, gauss pistol, and vindicator minigun

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Still playing Persona 3: FES. Putting off Nocturne until I'm done. My computer should be ready today, so I may give Kane's Wrath a whirl.

Though, I'm toying with the idea of finally finishing The Dark Tower and putting all games on hold until then.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Culpa Innata and NWN I - I bought Diamond but was affected by the duplicate CD-key issue, so at the moment I've only installed the premium modules over an installation of platinum and fired off an e-mail to tech support about the problem (I need multiple copies -well, really only CD-keys but those come with copies- for a LAN game).

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Geometry Wars.

No leaderboard. What the hell is up with that?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

finished fallout 2

couldn't decide on a weapons skill, so i kept switching between the alien blaster, gauss pistol, and vindicator minigun

Vindicator FTW.

Alien Blaster makes a neat death animation.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.