Who would you like to see....?

SWEET idea. I LOVE Bruce Campbell! -_-

One of my favorite movies ever:

army_of_darkness.jpg

He's kinda gotten old & fat, but, man, was he HOT when he was younger! 270px-Bruce-campbell.jpgevildead1.jpg

I'm not a fan of the Spider Man films, but it always cheered me up to see him in them. And he'd be GREAT as a voice actor for pretty much any part.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Well. He has the voice of the "hero" in Tachyon, and still, he has his jokes... ^^ But imagine tho.. His voice as HK-47^^ Saying like "meatbags" or "appology: I'm so sorry master"

"Commentary: How would YOU like to be the wholy-owned servant to an organic meatbag? It's demeaning if.... uh.. you weren't one yourself i mean..." - HK-47

I might get shot for this but

Vin Diesel as Bao Dur would be fracken cool

Maybe Mark Wahlberg (ok commence shooting) or Gerard Butler for Carth

Mickey Roorek (can never spell his name, you know buddy from Sincity) for Canderous

Uma Therman could be a good Exile (again commence shooting)

That's all I can think of for now lol

Denzel, Kimbo Slice, and Bruce Willis should be Revan, Malak, and Canderous. Morgan freeman for Jolee. Angelina Jolee (or however you spell it) should be Exile.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Architect

You want the great Mark Chopper Reid to play a whiny little girl like Carth? I don't think so.

As much as I can't stand the narcissistic ****, Tom Cruise would be a good Carth. Why? Because he wouldn't have to act, he already is a melodramatic schizo pretty boy, which is the general consensus for how the fans perceive Carth to be.

But you don't want a movie to be flooded with star actors, besides it would be too expensive to cover the KotOR cast. You don't need an expensive actor to cover Zaalbar & T3-M4. HK-47 can be voiced by Kristoffer Tabori, the guy who did it in the games, Mission can be voiced by Catherine Taber, the lady who did it in the games.

Throw in Ed Asner as Vrook, obviously, Delroy Lindo as Jolee, Christian Bale as Revan, and you're set. The rest, I'm not sure, haven't given it enough thought, but I'm against Beckinsale for Bastila as she's too old, mature, hot and awesome to portray some 18-21 year old upstart moron bitch.

Edited by The Architect

You want the great Mark Chopper Reid to play a whiny little girl like Carth? I don't think so.

Why, yes, yes I do.

As much as I can't stand the narcissistic ****, Tom Cruise would be a good Carth. Why? Because he wouldn't have to act, he already is a melodramatic schizo pretty boy, which is the general consensus for how the fans perceive Carth to be.

I would never see it. Scientology scares me.

But you don't want a movie to be flooded with star actors, besides it would be too expensive to cover the KotOR cast. You don't need an expensive actor to cover Zaalbar & T3-M4. HK-47 can be voiced by Kristoffer Tabori, the guy who did it in the games, Mission can be voiced by Catherine Taber, the lady who did it in the games.

But of course. I just like to picture certain people in my head as to who would play certain roles. And there's no denying Eric Banana is quite a gorgeous man.

Throw in Ed Asner as Vrook, obviously, Delroy Lindo as Jolee, Christian Bale as Revan, and you're set. The rest, I'm not sure, haven't given it enough thought, but I'm against Beckinsale for Bastila as she's too old, mature, hot and awesome to portray some 18-21 year old upstart moron bitch.

I'd rather see Bale as someone else. He's too old to play Revan, IMO. Same with Beckinsale. She's too old.

If they were to make these movies, shows, whatever, an unknown cast would probably be best.

I just love Eric Bana. :) Christian Bale as Carth would make me happy, too. :)

Kimbo Slice for Nihilus, the guy who played Gandalf (forgot his name) for Jolee, nobody for Carth (sorry people), Denzel for male Revan, Angelina Jollee (spelling?) for female Revan, Jessica Alba for Bastilla/Julhani (depending on whether Revan is m/f), Bruce Willis for Malak, Keanu Reeves for Sion.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Kimbo Slice for Nihilus, the guy who played Gandalf (forgot his name) for Jolee, nobody for Carth (sorry people), Denzel for male Revan, Angelina Jollee (spelling?) for female Revan, Jessica Alba for Bastilla/Julhani (depending on whether Revan is m/f), Bruce Willis for Malak, Keanu Reeves for Sion.

Your vision of a KOTOR movie is the best horrible thing ever.

Your vision of a KOTOR movie is the best horrible thing ever.

Umm... Thank you? :*

• 2 weeks later...

Mission Vao -- Pauley Perrette

Bastila Shan -- Sarah Alexander

Carth -- Bill Pullman

Jolee -- Morgan Freemen

Juhani -- Marina Sirtis

:shifty:

(This was an accident. I cannot find the delete a post option.)

Edited by Marcus

You want Sir Ian McKellen for Jolee? If that happens, I want then demand that Patrick Stewart play Malak.

We'd have a lil' of a problem, since dead people can't act... And if it could act he'd be amazing as a force ghost :p

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

You want Sir Ian McKellen for Jolee? If that happens, I want then demand that Patrick Stewart play Malak.

We'd have a lil' of a problem, since dead people can't act... And if it could act he'd be amazing as a force ghost :p

Whoa, who died? McKellen and Stewart are both fine last thing I heard.

Still, they'd be wrong for those characters. Morgan Freeman would be better as Jolee, and Stewart is way, way too cool an actor to play Mr. Cheesy. Merely being bald does turn Stewart into Malak. Vin Diesel would be far more appropriate. :p

Whoa, who died? McKellen and Stewart are both fine last thing I heard.

Still, they'd be wrong for those characters. Morgan Freeman would be better as Jolee, and Stewart is way, way too cool an actor to play Mr. Cheesy. Merely being bald does turn Stewart into Malak. Vin Diesel would be far more appropriate. :shifty:

Wasn't he Gandalf on LotR? I heard he died shortly after the end of the film... It would be a glad surprise to have him back though!

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

Wasn't he Gandalf on LotR? I heard he died shortly after the end of the film... It would be a glad surprise to have him back though!

McKellen was Gandalf in LotR, yes, and has expressed interest in reprising the role for The Hobbit, which now thankfully looks like it might actually be made with McKellen in just that role. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903624/

Heck, he liked Gandalf so much that he turned it down when they offered him the role of Dumbledore in Harry Potter, which may be the reason why you heard wrong. Richard Harris played Dumbledore in the first two Harry Potter movies before he passed away, which was the point at which it was offered to McKellen. He turned it down, however, because he did not want to be a associated with two old wizards, and so it instead went to Michael Gambon who has played Dumbledore since.

McKellen himself, however, is fine and still working - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005212/