The Music Thread

Gorth

I've had the opening and closing themes of Snake Eater on repeat in my head for the entirety of the day.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yo La Tengo ~ Griselda

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pachelbel - Kanon in D (Quartet)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

^Siouxsie and the Banshees?

James Newton Howard - Myotis

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Snake eater intro

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pixies - Velouria

Always reminds me of a particular period in my life. I love that music can do that. Great song too.

I've never liked Velouria for some reason

Pixies - Motorway to Roswell

With Monkey Gone To Heaven, Debaser, Gouge Away, Hey, No 13 Baby, Caribou and Where Is My Mind? my favourite Pixies song

eeeehh...that was long list of favourites :blink:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pixies - Velouria

Always reminds me of a particular period in my life. I love that music can do that. Great song too.

I've never liked Velouria for some reason

Pixies - Motorway to Roswell

With Monkey Gone To Heaven, Debaser, Gouge Away, Hey, No 13 Baby, Caribou and Where Is My Mind? my favourite Pixies song

eeeehh...that was long list of favourites :huh:

Yeah. It doesn't compare to the better tracks but I've still got love for it. Maybe it's a nostalgia thing. Motorway to Roswell FTW though. I was just listening to Trompe le Monde too and it ain't all that bad really.

Pearl Jam – Hail Hail

Disturbed - The Night

You know, I hate music-based forums. I get a lot of flak on them because one moment I'll be listening to a highly regarded cult artist like Mark Lanegan or Sufjan Stevens, only to switch around to an utterly mainstream rockband like Disturbed or Godsmack. People on music forums like to judge you based on your musical tastes. So annoying.

disturbed? man, you've got an awful taste in music... you are completely clueless, "good music" must be a term you never heard of, eh?

:woot:

Helium Vola - Lucente Stella

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

See, that's all well and good, you're saying you hate the music I listen to. That's not what happens on music forums with fanatics. They would have accused me of being a fascist by now or something equally insulting.

EElS - Friendly Ghost

See, that's all well and good, you're saying you hate the music I listen to. That's not what happens on music forums with fanatics. They would have accused me of being a fascist by now or something equally insulting.
Damn, I'm not insulting enough even if I specifically try :o

Disturbed - Defy

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Charlie Parker -- Blues for Alice.

No matter how many times I've heard this track, I still find myself thinking how unbelievably fantastic it is every damn time. (And it's only 2:40 long!)