The Music Thread

Gorth

Did you hear that Rivers Cuomo once snorted live sea monkeys in college and later removed two of his ribs so he could perform oral copulation all by his lonesome? I did because I read it in Spin! magazine. For all the latest facts on your favorite bands be sure to check out Spin!.net its dot coooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!

No, the one issue of Spin! I read had Michael Stipe from REM descirbing how if you don't vote for Bush you'll be supporting the cause of the endangered rarely seen leprecaun/panda hybrid.

They Might Be Giants - Istanbul (Not Constantinople)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yo La Tengo ~ Little Eyes

this song stands out even on an entire double album of great songs.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Alamaailman Vasarat - Arabian Kuu

Punk grunting and ****ing saxophones? Now this is rich and awesome by its sheer madness alone :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Might like a band called Morphine

Joy Division ~ She's Lost Control

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Alamaailman Vasarat - Lent

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hahhahhah, well, I guess you could say that, I'm so used to Nurmio.

Alamaailman Vasarat - K

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yeah well I really should've recognized him =(

Oh well

Pixies - Debaser

Nile - User-Maat-Re

kirottu said:

Pink Floyd - Us and Them

With and without

And who denies it's what the fighting is all about

Inspired by Yuusha's topic :lol:

Daft Punk - Voyager

kirottu said:

Suidakra - 9th Legion

lol

kirottu said:

Syd Barrett - Octopus