The Music Thread

Gorth

Daft Punk - Robot Rock

*does the robot*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Strokes - Reptilia

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

IAMX - Nightlife

Simle and effective :bat: I would never have listened to such music a few years ago unless drunk, now I wonder how narrow my taste was at that time, even if I considered it to be very varied and open...

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

The Beatles - I Am The Walrus

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The Whitest Boy Alive ~ Golden Cage

nice bassing around on this one

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Kō Ōtani - Ailes Grises

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Roger Waters - Watching TV

Her grandpa fought old Chiang Kai-shek

That no-good low-down dirty rat

Who used to order his troops

To fire on the women and children

Imagine that imagine that

And in the spring of '48

Mao Tse-tung got quite irate

And he kicked that old dictator Chiang

Out of the state of China

Chiang Kai-shek came down in Formosa

And they armed the island of Quemoy

And the shells were flying across the China Sea

And they turned Formosa into a shoe factory

Called Taiwan

=]

Radiohead - Exit Music (For A Film)

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue

The Jayhawks - Blue

all my life I've waited for

someone I can show the door

but nothing seems to change

you'll come back I know

so

blue

why don't you stop

and look at what's going down?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The first few times I heard it I didn't 'get it', so to speak. But it popped up on shuffle the other day and manoman has it struck a chord, no pun intended. Sure, I have no fookin clue whateverthehell the dude is singing about, but it sounds neat.

Sheena Easton - Morning Train

hahahahahaha

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Most definately! Sometimes, I can sort of make out of glimpses of words and ****. Like I hear something that sounds like a phrase, then you realize he's rhyming like a madman instead. I know part of it goes 'My overbite clanks so'. And um, yeah. :yucky:

Weezer - Pork And Beans

Part of me has come to accept that Weezer will never make another Pinkerton. I find this song extremely stupid yet catchy in the same moment. Although after watching the video Rivers Cuomos' mustache makes me think of one of my coworkers favorite insults 'There's only two types of people with mustaches, cops and queers. You're not a cop'.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

One of my friends loves new Weezer and hates the first two albums. I'd say he's just doing it to be contrarian, but he also declares his love of KISS, Poison, the Crue and many other arena rockers without even a hint of irony.

Umm... the Violent Femmes on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Gordan Gano as a heartthrob? Really?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Did you hear that Rivers Cuomo once snorted live sea monkeys in college and later removed two of his ribs so he could perform oral copulation all by his lonesome? I did because I read it in Spin! magazine. For all the latest facts on your favorite bands be sure to check out Spin!.net its dot coooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!

Yo La Tengo ~ Barnaby, Hardly Working

This album Prisoners of Love is probably the best album I've gotten in a long time. Sometimes I hear a little Sonic Youth, sometimes Neil Young and even once some They Might Be Giants.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.