The Music Thread

Gorth

Holy sh!t the Swingin' Utters!!! Totally freaken old skool!!

F.Y.P ~ Piss on Rye

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&a...7xvad4ky8w1~T00

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Chopin Nocturne in e Minor op.72 No.1

whatever that means lol

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sweet Home Alabama.

Which is surprisingly perfect for a sunny morning!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Kings of Convenience - Know-How

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Kevin Devine - Just Stay

i found my fickle friend

down by the alleyway

she says it's pretty but you hate yourself

I can hear it clear as day

I say I sing like this makes it sound worse

than it is

I'm okay, okay?

Those two KD songs are brilliant, Drabs, I just feel foolish for taking so long to appreciate them.

Queen - Flash's Theme

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

John Coltrane ~ Up 'Gainst the Wall

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

two lonely people trying to quell each others loneliness

they found that when they seperated

all that they anticipated

suddenly disintegrated

and they felt so jaded

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Mark Morgan - Metallic Monks, The Brotherhood of Steel

Possibly my favourite from the Fallout soundtracks. Just perfect, and chilling. The air-raid sirens and marching drums top it off beautifully. Hearing this always makes me want to replay Fallout.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Rabbit Junk - Crutch

Digital hardcore. These guys did one song on Gits: Stand Alone Complex soundtrack, kinda bummed now that I'm listening to their other works. Different, kinda listenable.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pixies - Crackity Jones

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Pixies - Hey

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pixies - Rock a My Soul

Bar Kokhba Sextet - Kivah

David Bowie ~ Heroes

Lynyrd Skynyrd - I Ain't the One

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)