Pictures of your games

That's not an elf, it's a Vulcan! :lol:

ds2-01.jpg

One of the things I like about DS2 is there are, occasionally, simple puzzles. Nothing that will work your brain cells or anything close, but at least it's something besides Fed Ex quests. Here you're supposed to turn statues until the mirrors line up properly to open a chamber, that kind of thing. Yeah, I'm liking this party-based action-rpg sequel more and more. Especially once I put in a small mod to give myself 6 party members, instead of 4, in the first (no choice) difficulty. I hate enforced limits like that. :D Now I just need to feed/grow my mule pet chr. (he's not in the screen) so it can carry more stuff.

ds2-02.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What? :lol: It's not the kind of game or ssreenshot where you can see lots when you're zoomed out that much anyway, and it's not a great-new-graphic game. I was trying not to do a big screen-warping picture or take up Ob's attachment space, but fine ... here you go. Heh.

The game doesn't have an in-game 1600x1200 setting, btw, but if you alter the ini file it'll accept it.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts