Pictures of your games

To the SW of Tenpenny Tower, past Warrington Station, there's a small red brick building, "Lucky's". Inside I found a merchant, and the shades were on a mannequin right beside her. Interestingly, it's the only item you can pilfer that doesn't count as stealing.

That's really cool! Another thing I missed.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Don't these screens contain spoilers?

A lot of screens have at least minor spoilers in them...it's the nature of screenshots, imo. I guess for me it's rarely a spoiler since I have no clue about the context, plus my memory is bad enough I won't remember I saw some specific scenery before. heh

Thanks for all the cool shots, people. Certainly looks nice. ;)

A lot of them look very shooter-like graphic wise - does the gameplay follow suit in feeling more like a shooter, or does it "feel" like a roleplaying game whilst actually playing, if that makes sense?

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That's really cool! Another thing I missed.
Yeah, on the other hand, I only have like 3 bobbleheads or so... and one is for Big Guns, which I had maxed already.

A lot of them look very shooter-like graphic wise - does the gameplay follow suit in feeling more like a shooter, or does it "feel" like a roleplaying game whilst actually playing, if that makes sense?
No, it's a shooter through and through, as far as combat is concerned. Even more than Bloodlines, I'd say. Unfortunately, the shooter mechanics could have used a bit more polish. And then there's that autoaim thing... :lol:

It's good fun, nonetheless, and I guess VATS can make the combat more bearable if you're not into shooters.

I've created my own mini-game version of the Left 4 Dead demo. All you do is hole up on a roof and see how many zed-heads you can kill before they swarm your position. I've also seen some zombies in-fighting, although I didn't have fraps on at the time - maybe I'll see it again. :(

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Storm of Zehir, the sexy edition

Main Menu. So Sexy! <3

SOZBABY020.jpg

Someone at Obsidian is a HUGE Ultima VII Part 2: Serpent Isle fan.

Whoever they are, they are very sexy.

SOZBABY026.jpg

My party finds themselves upon a sexy jungle.

SOZBABY036.jpg

A sexy crypt.

SOZBABY037.jpg

A sexy town as seen from the new and very sexy Overland Map

SOZBABY028.jpg

A sexy band of Orcs, wants to play with us.

SOZBABY033.jpg

Storm of Zehir, SEXY!