Pictures of your games

It's not actually rats with crossbows, it's more of a sentient crossbow that uses a rat to move around and fire.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Part two - more before and after pictures. :lol:

I love that game! Theres so many ways to kill. The engine is solid. gameplay is great. Ending is one of the best I've seen. And the missions are all entertaning and each very different. Plus the Weapns are cool. :x

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

post-10247-1219952330_thumb.jpg

Hmmm... I didn't get my saurus nearly so cheaply. I was expecting a bartering interface to come up when I used the "purchase saurus" option (by clicking the "talk" cursor on myself), but it didn't and I ended up paying about 50 dinars. Are you using the original text-parser interface?

Nope, once he starts giving prices (50 dinars is his first offer) just keep saying 'no', and he'll lower it again and again. I think 5 is the lowest he goes.

I see. Odd that they put a bargaining interface in for every other merchant but him.

Perhaps reading Slavoj Zizek and playing EU:Rome was not the best idea, but at least I have a big empire.

Normal difficulty, played from 536AVC (Second Punic War).

How did you get the screenshot in the EU:Rome Tigranes? When i tried it in EU III i only got a pathetic map of all the world, but too little too see anything :shifty:

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Really depends on taste. Not everyone likes DnD RPGs.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Really depends on taste. Not everyone likes DnD RPGs.

Its not the rules, but the story. The main plot is just more fulfilling and more involved than ME. ME is good and all, better than most games and the best Bioware has yet released, but its like the pudding after you got done with the main course. Of course, this is just my opinion. :lol:

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

City of hero's

Up -n- away burger (instead of In-n-Out)

and a few funny NPC chats.

Aww it took away the UI so you couldn't see the Chats.

post-13853-1220658443_thumb.jpg

post-13853-1220658453_thumb.jpg

post-13853-1220658466_thumb.jpg

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.