Pictures of your games

:bat:

FO3_release.JPG

i wanna be playing fallout 3! even if i gotta pay $119.00 for the privilege. :p

take note that it says that that edition will be out on october 7th.. it's not playable right now, it's a preorder.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bethesda's Fallout isn't worth $10 let alone $120.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

J.E. said he hates romances didn't he?

It's sad because I really want him specifically to write a romance character because then as I'm romancing the character he made and wrote it's like I'm actually romancing J.E. which is frankly a dream come true.

J.E. said he hates romances didn't he?

It's sad because I really want him specifically to write a romance character because then as I'm romancing the character he made and wrote it's like I'm actually romancing J.E. which is frankly a dream come true.

This reminds me; is there a co-op play for Alpha Protocol? We could double team him. :*

Unknown5.jpg

Driver: Parallel Lines.. not exactly cutting edge, but it works and it's smooth as hell. Which is kind of vital for a racing game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hahhah, funniest misquote of the year.

Unless I'm missing something vital.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No, that was DEFINITELY a misquote. How weird! I pressed the Quote+ button in another thread as I was going to comment on the romantic homoerotic bonds across the ocean between a Finn and an American, but I scrapped that post.. and then they appear here with my picture?! They didn't show for me when I posted the pic, that's for sure.

I like it so far, i switched my character over to a female since I got tired of staring at a guy in a bikini. However since this is my first mmorpg I've got nothing else to compare it to. yeah I almost didn't buy it because I saw it looking ugly in other people's screenshots, but it turns out they were running it on low. When you max it out it's like your playing a mmorpg with oblivion graphics

woah, mmorpg? DO youhave to subscrive, or is it free to play? agh. Never did get in to mmorpg.

$15 a month :thumbsup:

i switched my character over to a female since I got tired of staring at a guy in a bikini.
Lyyn_picture004.jpg

I hope the guy in the blue dress isn't the female character you "switched" to... :thumbsup::lol:

So the graphics are decent if you have the 'puter...how's the gameplay? ie, the usual quest/hack-slash MMO?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Especially if you are melee, because you have to push a button for EVERY SINGLE SWING! Good grief, I like combo's and everything but seriously, a keystroke for every swing is excessive.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Especially if you are melee, because you have to push a button for EVERY SINGLE SWING! Good grief, I like combo's and everything but seriously, a keystroke for every swing is excessive.

The battles are nice and quick though, and you tend to fight multiple mobs at the same time, which is usually bad news in other MMO's.

Yes that's true. I still think things would have been better off if you could set up an auto attack. And just you keystrokes for combos.

Edited by tripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

DriverParallelLines.jpg

One nice effect in Driver: Parallel Lines is the "old TV rasterization" filter and cinematic angle you get when you perform something spectacular. In this shot both me and the police are airborne.. It looked much better in motion.

Not too overkill obviously.

Somethings wrong with this picture. :verymad:

Nah you just named your character DarkRaven. :-

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So a giant fish appeared without warning in the Tiber Septim hotel. I killed it. No-one reacted. If I had something like that lying across the living room, I would react. :)

fisheh5.jpg

fisheh5.17c904f66f.jpg

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

:) :) :) WTF man!

Buggy buggy buggy. It took me forever to load up all my mods, plugins and expansions correctly to get oblvion to work the best it can. Its always going to be buggy i think. Hopefully Fallout 3 wont be so bad. Are you using OOO? I just used leveling didnt add any creatures although i added a ton of equipment and many other mods.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig