Male/Female  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Revan

• Male
    • Female
  2. 2. The Exile

• Male
    • Female

Its 50/50 with Kotor 1. I do like to romance Bastila.

Female Kotor 2. Since she is canon after all.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I prefer female for both. In K1 Carth seemed so much more Revan's equal than Bastila did, not in terms of power of course, seeing as how Carth's not Force sensitive, but in terms of their relationship. Also the dialog options while flirting with Bastila just screamed "High school!!!" And also the fact that Carth's character gets completely shafted if you play male while Bastila's doesn't when you play female just put the last nail in male Revan's coffin for me. ;)

The Exile is a little different I generally play female, but I have no real problems with male Exile as I liked the extra stuff with Atris (even though I don't really like HM all that much). However, I like the stuff with Sion when you play a female Exile, too. Both are interesting in that Atris felt betrayed by the M!Exile when the Exile chose war "over her". And Sion I think sees the Exile as having the potential to become just like him and would rather kill her then let that happen. I still voted female though. :p

And for the record I dislike guardians period. When I played Revan as male I played a scout/sentinal and when I played M!Exile I played a Sentinal/Jedi Master. :p When I play female characters I play consulars however, and not because I think they fit better with the "female image" but because they're my favorite class and I since I play female characters more it stands to reason I'm going to play my favorite class while doing it. :ermm:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I see your point with the romances, and i agree with most of it. Bastilla does make try to make it into a high school relationship. Then again this is probably her first piece of manmeat.

I still typically play male. Something about seducing another dude doesn't do it for me. It detaches me from the story if my romance is with McDreamy. Now I've played vampires the Masquerade as a Malkavian Female, that was entertaining.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I see your point with the romances, and i agree with most of it. Bastilla does make try to make it into a high school relationship. Then again this is probably her first piece of manmeat.

I still typically play male. Something about seducing another dude doesn't do it for me. It detaches me from the story if my romance is with McDreamy. Now I've played vampires the Masquerade as a Malkavian Female, that was entertaining.

Its so funny that you referred to him as McDreamy. I've always thought that Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy) would play an amazing Carth if they ever did a movive...

• 3 weeks later...

I've probably played most combinations, but I like following stories so I mostly end up going canon. My favourite ways of playing these games are: KoTOR - Male Light Side Scoundrel -> Jedi Consular. KoTOR II: TSL - Female Light Side Sentinel -> Jedi Master.

Whenever I play Star Wars games, I usually stick with canon.

Revan: Male - Revan, for one sounds more like a male name than female, the romance with Bastila always intrigued me more than the one with Carth (which I haven't seen, beyond videos on YouTube) and I can't stand playing female for too long.

Jedi Exile: Female - I actually don't mind which gender I play as here, since both have their good points, but I prefer playing female nowadays.

Im rethinking my statement, if Revan were male and Exile female it could add romance in kotor 3!!!! Sorry I think romance makes most games.

Rofl!? Well.. If you think it like that, I TOTALY agree that it would be a good idea playing Male in KotOR 1 and Female in KotOR 2.. I wonder how it would be if you play male in BOTH, if they have romantic conection in KotOR 3... =oP Or 2 females ( wich is my DREAM to look at) ahem.. Sorry 'bout that.. Naughty me.. =oP Annywhooo.. If that is the case that the Exile and Revan has some romantic "episodes", it would be cool tho.. I myself play male at both KoTor, havent played female yet..

"Commentary: How would YOU like to be the wholy-owned servant to an organic meatbag? It's demeaning if.... uh.. you weren't one yourself i mean..." - HK-47

Where's the option for Arcturian?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You know, I have a feeling that if they did work in a romance option for Revan & the Exile, that you'd find out later that they were twins...

eeewwwwww...

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Wouldn't romance between Revan & Exile (YUCK) be masturbation technically?

I mean, they're both PC's...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Im rethinking my statement, if Revan were male and Exile female it could add romance in kotor 3!!!! Sorry I think romance makes most games.

I dont know... I don't know how I'd like an Exile/Revan romance. I mean, I prefer Revan as a female with Carth, but even as a guy I wouldn't like to see him with the Exile as I like to see her with Atton. It would be kinda wierd having played through those romances in KotOR I & II only to have them be comepletely irrelevant in KotOR III. :wub:

I agree with Xard. Again. NO Revan/Exile romance. And, as EVERYONE knows, Revan and the Exile were BOTH women. At least, MINE were. :wub: And this ISN'T Bioware, so no "woman/woman's a good idea!" And Canon is LAME. :*

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Canon... is oppression. ANARCHY! Ow! God, stop throwing stones! I am not a heretic!

@babydol: Are you sexist? No! A century of female freedom and now they're the masters! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

@Xard: Masturbation? :blink:

Twitter | @Insevin

I agree with Xard. Again. NO Revan/Exile romance. And, as EVERYONE knows, Revan and the Exile were BOTH women. At least, MINE were. :p And this ISN'T Bioware, so no "woman/woman's a good idea!" And Canon is LAME. :)

Your a shallow pool. While your having funky Girl On Girl... ill be doing it the way its ment to be. :)

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan