Favorite place?

Favorite places?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite places from K1?

• Endar spire
    • Taris
    • Dantooine
    • Tatoonie
    • Kashyyyk
    • Manaan
    • Korriban
    • Leviathan
    • Unknown world
    • Star Forge
  2. 2. What are your favorite places from K2?

• Peragus
    • Telos Citadel
    • Telos
    • Nar Shaddaa
    • Duxn
    • Onderon
    • Dantooine
    • Korriban
    • Ravager
    • Malacore V

And I liked Telos but not Citadel Station. The mindless errand running in Citadel made me sick. The nice thing about Peragus is you didn't start with a bunch of fetch and carry quests...unfortunately, that was destroyed in Citadel Station which barraged the player with mindless fetch and carry quests.

I liked Onderron and Dxun, maybe because I didn't have a point of reference for them elsewhere as some did. Dantooine I liked better the first time. Sorry, why did we have to see the wreckage of a world that was only interesting the first time for what was not there now? I did like Nar Shaddaa, save the bugs, and the lengthy 'capture.' Hint for future reference; I don't buy RPGs to role play NPCs. RPing them does not aid immersion...just the opposite. Taking a NPC over for a "short" time as part of a battle is tolerable. RPing someone other than my PC is not. I am not Mira, a droid, Atton, Visas, etc. ad nauseum. I'm the Exile, and I should INFLUENCE those characters...not BE those characters. The repeated PoV switching in N.S. was overkill. The Dxun/Onderon sequence didn't hurt 'as' much to me. But the N.S. mess, bleck.

As for Malachor, can't grade it because of all the cut content. It didn't have the climactic feel the Star Forge had to me. But the lead up was better than the silliness on Rakata.

And I liked Telos but not Citadel Station. The mindless errand running in Citadel made me sick. The nice thing about Peragus is you didn't start with a bunch of fetch and carry quests...unfortunately, that was destroyed in Citadel Station which barraged the player with mindless fetch and carry quests.

I liked Onderron and Dxun, maybe because I didn't have a point of reference for them elsewhere as some did. Dantooine I liked better the first time. Sorry, why did we have to see the wreckage of a world that was only interesting the first time for what was not there now? I did like Nar Shaddaa, save the bugs, and the lengthy 'capture.' Hint for future reference; I don't buy RPGs to role play NPCs. RPing them does not aid immersion...just the opposite. Taking a NPC over for a "short" time as part of a battle is tolerable. RPing someone other than my PC is not. I am not Mira, a droid, Atton, Visas, etc. ad nauseum. I'm the Exile, and I should INFLUENCE those characters...not BE those characters. The repeated PoV switching in N.S. was overkill. The Dxun/Onderon sequence didn't hurt 'as' much to me. But the N.S. mess, bleck.

As for Malachor, can't grade it because of all the cut content. It didn't have the climactic feel the Star Forge had to me. But the lead up was better than the silliness on Rakata.

but there was nothing but a broken dungeon on telos,yes ondern/dxun are both great i feel mentally and physically drained every time i play through nar shaddaa, ironically i liked the mira quest, malachor= migraine

yes, but that is mostly because i refuse to pay for anything, so i am constantly frusterated with a lack of free contents, well no mechquest just frusterates me with broken enimies

Favourite Place from KotOR: Korriban - I just like the fact that I have to pretend to be a Sith to find the (last) Star Map and that it has some of my favourite tasks in the game.

Favourite Place from TSL: Nar Shaddaa - Despite the situation you're faced with (what with everyone trying to kill you), I really like this planet. I enjoyed it in the Jedi Knight series and I enjoyed it here.

This is my first post here since a very long time ago.

Edited by Diego Varen

On Dxun what ruined my experience was tracking the stupid Canoks. And I did that alot, beating the game on every profession and sex, light and dark on each is saying alot. I did enjoy killing the mandos who decloaked infront of the camp, then saddened the second time you were force to enter. Ive always liked mandos.. but I love killing them.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan