Shaak TI

You know whats a fact? Bane is slow and strong, so Revan could chop his arms off!!

Erm... not quite. Orbalisks block lightsabers, and I don't recall Bane being slow anyway. :lol:

But remember, Revan has 1000 ways to kill a Jedi or Sith ;)

... kinda like Palpatine, for that matter.

Epic Conversational Win!

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Bane would beat Revan and then rape his ass

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I would be really funny if in K3 Revan and Exile were long dead.

Having their asses kicked by the "true" Sith.

What would the funboys say then?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

If that's to be the goal, then I'd rather have them both killed by a pack of angry gizka just to prove that their alleged illustriousness means nothing when it comes to serving the plot... Or have them be captured and incapacitated by a bunch of pathetic, useless teddybears. Oh wait... :ermm:

That would probably be construed as "ZOMG! (insert developer's name here) is epic failz!" >_<

You know whats a fact? Bane is slow and strong, so Revan could chop his arms off!!

Erm... not quite. Orbalisks block lightsabers, and I don't recall Bane being slow anyway. :ermm:

But remember, Revan has 1000 ways to kill a Jedi or Sith ;)

... kinda like Palpatine, for that matter.

Yeah but canonicaly he went ls and thusly would have absolutely no way to kill Bane. Plapatine, on the other hand, would probably be too busy laughing maniacally over the completion of some new anti-Rebel weapon to even realize that he could (unfortunately) kill Bane. :shifty:

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I've changed my mind. Maris is hotter. In all her Zabrakness. :wub::*

Yeah, she almost looks like someone you wouldn't run the **** away from in a dark alley. :*

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS