Shaak TI

It's gonna be SO bad*ss!

I have to disagree. I'm getting more and more worried about this game by the day. For starters, the intent is to have another Yoda/Luke/Exile/Palpatine individual running around, complete with bells and whistles, and one of the themes seems to be "Redemption". So now we're going to have another Imperial who'll have his doubts and want out. Where's the game that just lets an evil character be an evil character, and create whatever chaos to the Galaxy as you see fit? Also, where's the game that displays the Empire from another perspective?

Huh. I was under the impression that you could CHOOSE. Either good OR evil. "The story revolves around "redemption", but most likely only if you chose to follow the light side."

This pic:

SecretApprentice_bg.jpg

is captioned "The secret apprentice as the dark Lord of the Sith in the Dark Side ending", leaving me to believe there's 2 endings?

looks like he has tentacles coming out of his back

also, that pic of Shaak Ti is kinda.... pantsless :rolleyes:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

She might remind Vader/Anakin of Padame though. If she was really ugly with pimples and spoke galactic german maybe you'd have a chance with a female character in TFU.

Twitter | @Insevin

Hey, Bane had a female apprentice, and no one was more bad*ss than him.

But yeah, I do believe all the supporting characters are geared toward a male apprentice. Plus the apprentice's voice actor looks EXACTLY like his character. This game's still going to be tyte, though.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

You might wanna' be careful around the Revan fanboys. Not to mention those who think highly of Palpatine. o:)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

You might wanna' be careful around the Revan fanboys. Not to mention those who think highly of Palpatine. :)

Yeah, we don't want to get into one these "Revan was the greatest ever (because I played him" - "No, Palpatine was the greatest Sith ever, 'cos George Lucas said so" flamewars... :brows:

Who is Shaak Ti?

Should I know? I mean, I know who Quinlan Vos is, but this character escapes me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Who is Shaak Ti?

Should I know? I mean, I know who Quinlan Vos is, but this character escapes me.

Should you know? Well depends on how much of a Star Wars freak you are.

She did participate in the Clone Wars cartoon didn't she?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

The big highlight of Shaak Ti's career is the near miss with death she had that she was only saved from by the editting room.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The big highlight of Shaak Ti's career is the near miss with death she had that she was only saved from by the editting room.

Indeed. Actually, one of those is in the ROTS dvd as a deleted scene.

And once TFU presumably finally kills her off (which is my suspicion and not a fact), I'm looking forward to the now inevitable "The Many Deaths of Shaak Ti" article :devil:

EDIT: In fact, Shaak Ti is destined to be the Kenny of Star Wars...

Jedi 1: "OMG - They killed Shaak Ti!?!"

Jedi 2: "Those Sithspawn!!!!"

Edited by Jediphile

why wont this game come out for the p.c? what reasons for it are there?

They've already spent a cashloads of money deleloping it with PS3 and Xbox 360 and they don't think that in PC it would sell well.

Or they've singed agreements with MS and Sony for it not to be released in PC format.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Give it time... it may come out for the PC later. That happens a lot, especially if a game does well.
Not with SW games. The Rogue Squadron (save for the 1st) series, Obi-Wan, and EP3 games come to mind, but I'm fairly certain those aren't the only ones released as console-exclusive.

The odds aren't good.

Edited by random n00b

Give it time... it may come out for the PC later. That happens a lot, especially if a game does well.
Not with SW games. The Rogue Squadron (save for the 1st) series, Obi-Wan, and EP3 games come to mind, but I'm fairly certain those aren't the only ones released as console-exclusive.

The odds aren't good.

Rogue Squadron is under contract I believe, and Obi-Wan was SHYT (xbox hasn't even bothered to make a patch for it to be playable on the 360). But, again, we'll see.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

one thing i always pondered

would tree contractors in the SW universe use lightsabers to prune trees and stuff?

seems far easier than using a chainsaw

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!