Shaak TI

Nice physique, head and face still creep me out.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

So The Force Unleashed is going to have b00bs, lightsabers and... uh... even more b00bs? I wish LucasArts stopped milking the Star Wars license and once again started developing cool games like this:

zak.jpg

Edited by H
20795.jpg

I just double checked. Shaak TI still creeps me right the bleep out.

A hat, of course. But what about those pitch black soulless eyes and the rest of the weird color on her face? The color of her face makes her smile near lipless.

Edited by Tale

Ceremonial paint?

Which totally changes it to not creepy looking.

Edited by Tale

Or if you were fighting for your life in a post apocalyptic future against zombie hordes!

It's gonna be SO bad*ss!

I have to disagree. I'm getting more and more worried about this game by the day. For starters, the intent is to have another Yoda/Luke/Exile/Palpatine individual running around, complete with bells and whistles, and one of the themes seems to be "Redemption". So now we're going to have another Imperial who'll have his doubts and want out. Where's the game that just lets an evil character be an evil character, and create whatever chaos to the Galaxy as you see fit? Also, where's the game that displays the Empire from another perspective?

And on a totally different subject, I hope Quinlan Vos survives long enough to join the Rebel Alliance and has a duel with Darth Vader during the early days of the Galactic Civil War.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

It's gonna be SO bad*ss!

I have to disagree. I'm getting more and more worried about this game by the day. For starters, the intent is to have another Yoda/Luke/Exile/Palpatine individual running around, complete with bells and whistles, and one of the themes seems to be "Redemption". So now we're going to have another Imperial who'll have his doubts and want out. Where's the game that just lets an evil character be an evil character, and create whatever chaos to the Galaxy as you see fit? Also, where's the game that displays the Empire from another perspective?

Huh. I was under the impression that you could CHOOSE. Either good OR evil. "The story revolves around "redemption", but most likely only if you chose to follow the light side."

This pic:

SecretApprentice_bg.jpg

is captioned "The secret apprentice as the dark Lord of the Sith in the Dark Side ending", leaving me to believe there's 2 endings?

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Also, where's the game that displays the Empire from another perspective?

Yes, where is Imperial Commando, the sequel to Republic Commando?