The GTA4 objectively unbias game review from someone who care about gaming

Sluggy, just do what I did and turn the auto aim off.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

One thing I hate about rockstar games is that they refuse to use a normal save system. Ive been playing the same dirty mission now for over an hour, constantly having to go back and replay 10min of stuff over and over again because the game wont let me save when i want to.

its really beginning to frustrate me.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How do I buy an apartment? Is that something you have to unlock through a mission?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How do I buy an apartment? Is that something you have to unlock through a mission?

Yes.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Check the manual.

Fnar fnar.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I had to make a difficult decision today.

Kill playboy x or dwayne. In the end I killed playboy since he was a d bag and acted all tough. Plus when I killed him I got his sweet pad.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I also found that you can free aim while still having auto aim on by not using left trigger, but just holding the right trigger lightly, and then press it all the way to shoot.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh Jackie poo... why must thou hate this game so...

NPR http://www.npr.org/blogs/talk/2008/05/gtaiv_on_botn.html

Ok, so its Adam Sessler with Thompson calling in and crusading against the game then sidestepping the issue of has he played the game.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I also found that you can free aim while still having auto aim on by not using left trigger, but just holding the right trigger lightly, and then press it all the way to shoot.

Lightly pressing left trigger also allows you to aim without locking on. That way you can lock on to someone then slightly depress LT and go for the head shot.

Edited by Hell Kitty

I had to make a difficult decision today.

Kill playboy x or dwayne. In the end I killed playboy since he was a d bag and acted all tough. Plus when I killed him I got his sweet pad.

Same here. I like living in Algonquin now

Edited by Bokishi

I chose the other option, so didn't get that apartment, but eventually Roman got us an apartment in Aloquin. So I assume you guys won't get that one. I'm probably one or two missions away from completing the main storyline now. Anyone want to play live tonight/day?

No you get the apartment in aloquin as well. You just get more money if you choose the other option, which is pretty useless.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

You killed the wrong guy pixies. All you get is money with killing

dwayne,

while killing

playboy x

gets you his crib, a classic GTA 3 outfit, and

dwayne's

friendship, which also can get you some extra gang backup during missions or whatever (throwback to san andreas I guess)

What classic GTA3 outfit?

I'll be there in a minute

What the hell. What the hell is this crap. I hate having to choose. This time its

between the drugged out mccreary or francis. I kind of like francis but he was a real d bag to me in the begining of this mission and that hurt my feelings.

Help bokishi/pixies. :'(

I killed F. So kill D and tell me what happens.

Kor get on

Pixies how many tries did it take you to beat the bank mission?

I think like four. Maybe more. It was so ridiculous.

I beat it on the first try lol. Although I did use a code for body armor....

Anyways I let F off the hook and basically I felt bad about it but I got police "protection" out of it. Right after I smashed right into a cop car on accident and nothing but it could have just been a coincidence.

What did you get?

Edited by theslug