Farorite Character?

Farorite Character?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite main character from KotOR 2?

• Kreia
    • Atton Rand
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mandalore
    • Visas Marr
    • GO-TO
    • T3-M4
    • HK-47
  2. 2. Who is your favorite optional character?

• Handmaiden
    • Disciple
    • Hanharr
    • Mira

Kreia isn't a great character in the sense of "Oh, man, I just love her and want me with her every second," but rather because of the incredible depth she brings to the game. For the most part she is incredibly wise, but the developers also gave her gaping flaws so that she could not be seen as an ultimate authority but rather a voice that questioned everything, but needed to be questioned herself.

That's why Kreia's great, because she makes you think. I can't stand her as a person, but as a character she is awesome.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

You know, I'm actually surprised that Kreia had the most votes, because when I posted this question on Bioware, everyone seemed to hate Kreia because she acts like she's intelligent when she really isn't

That's the Bio boards, don't except any less from them :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You know, I'm actually surprised that Kreia had the most votes, because when I posted this question on Bioware, everyone seemed to hate Kreia because she acts like she's intelligent when she really isn't, weird, but I have to admit that on K2: Bao-Dur, Handmaiden, Kreia, Mira, and HK-47 are my very favorites, and I have to say that the party member I hate the most is Hanharr, even though I've never had Hanharr with me, I heard he was a big Walking Fuzz Ball, I thought Zaalbar made a much better Wookiee than Hanharr is, because of Zaalbar being a great ranged fighter and Hanharr, just a useless Wookiee, not a good fighter at all, terrible melee, terrible ranged, stinks unarmed, compared to Mira: amazingly good melee fighter (you know Vibroblades, Long Swords), okay ranged fighter (even though I never have her with blasters), good unarmed. But really, my melee fighters in the party are: Atton (dual Vibroblades), Kreia (Vibrosword, or Long Sword, sometimes lightsaber), Handmaiden (dual Shyarns, one Vibrosword), Mandalore (one Vibroblade), Mira (one Zabrak Vibroblade), and Visas (dual or one sword of any kind), ranged (The droids, you know, HK-47, T3-M4, GO-TO) and Bao-Dur. But in K1: melee fighters would be:

Bastila (one sword of any kind, sometimes dual swords), Mission (one Prototype Vibroblade), Carth (dual Vibroblades), Juhani (one Vibrosword), and Jolee (double-bladed lightsaber). But overall, my favorite characters would be: HK-47, Bao-Dur, Visas, Mira, Bastila, Carth, Juhani, Mission, and Handmaiden.

don't you like lightsabers?

You know, I'm actually surprised that Kreia had the most votes, because when I posted this question on Bioware, everyone seemed to hate Kreia because she acts like she's intelligent when she really isn't, weird, but I have to admit that on K2: Bao-Dur, Handmaiden, Kreia, Mira, and HK-47 are my very favorites, and I have to say that the party member I hate the most is Hanharr, even though I've never had Hanharr with me, I heard he was a big Walking Fuzz Ball, I thought Zaalbar made a much better Wookiee than Hanharr is, because of Zaalbar being a great ranged fighter and Hanharr, just a useless Wookiee, not a good fighter at all, terrible melee, terrible ranged, stinks unarmed, compared to Mira: amazingly good melee fighter (you know Vibroblades, Long Swords), okay ranged fighter (even though I never have her with blasters), good unarmed. But really, my melee fighters in the party are: Atton (dual Vibroblades), Kreia (Vibrosword, or Long Sword, sometimes lightsaber), Handmaiden (dual Shyarns, one Vibrosword), Mandalore (one Vibroblade), Mira (one Zabrak Vibroblade), and Visas (dual or one sword of any kind), ranged (The droids, you know, HK-47, T3-M4, GO-TO) and Bao-Dur. But in K1: melee fighters would be:

Bastila (one sword of any kind, sometimes dual swords), Mission (one Prototype Vibroblade), Carth (dual Vibroblades), Juhani (one Vibrosword), and Jolee (double-bladed lightsaber). But overall, my favorite characters would be: HK-47, Bao-Dur, Visas, Mira, Bastila, Carth, Juhani, Mission, and Handmaiden.

don't you like lightsabers?

Melee Addict. Go pick up a copy of something medieval- star wars isn't for you. And why give Jolee a Mauler when everyone else is a freaking shining knight?

Twitter | @Insevin

hmm, your not a'jayla on bioware forums are you?

Maybe. :shifty:

And it's A'ja'la. :)

He-he, I knew it was you. I'm not very original, myself, so I'm 'babydol' over there, too (that's been my hubby's pet-name for me since we met 10 years ago). The Bioware boards are pretty boring, though. I used to post there a lot when I was playing more Mass Effect, but I've been giving that game a rest, and waiting for the PC version to come out. So yeah, over here, at least I can speak of mods, and I like the people over here more. :*

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

He-he, I knew it was you. I'm not very original, myself, so I'm 'babydol' over there, too (that's been my hubby's pet-name for me since we met 10 years ago).

Melly is, or rather was ( :) ), the name of one of my guinea pigs. If you see a poster on KotOR boards with the following things it's probably me: Laura Nyro or Azam Ali portrait, love of Bao-Dur and F!Exile pairing, name Melly and/or, of course, A'ja'la. But I use the name Melly more often. :)

The Bioware boards are pretty boring, though. I used to post there a lot when I was playing more Mass Effect, but I've been giving that game a rest, and waiting for the PC version to come out. So yeah, over here, at least I can speak of mods, and I like the people over here more. :*

Yeah, the BioBoards are slow on traffic. It's probably because we've discussed everything under the sun over there... twice. :shifty: And occasionally you get those rude people who can't shut up about their hate for certain characters and whine more about characters whining than the characters whined themselves. It ruins the fun of a forum, and I think you know who I'm talking about. :*

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

To Mellypie: Personally I do like your other Nickname A'ja'la more. Then again IT does sounds very star warish.

As for the topic at hand, I can't really choose really for all Kotor characters have their endearing quirks. but I will choose Hk-47 and Kreia. Goto I do like also.

Edited by DeathScepter

HK and T3 = CPO and R2 obviously. They tried to be original with G0-T0. But it was fail. I have a hard time getting HK-47 on KotOR 1 (sad face) because I either forget to be quiet or I screw up while fixing him. ;)

Yes, I can go to an earlier save on Xbox, but no, I usually don't create them. (sad face)

Twitter | @Insevin

Kreia is my favourite character. Very awesome. The annoying teacher and the liar. It worked well for me, but I think many people do not like that she's such a vital part of the game. If you don't like her/care for her, then you miss out quite a bit.

From the other party members, well... I only dislike two, that being Bao-Dur and Disciple. Bao-Dur is still interesting, but feels very unfinished and I belong to the camp who really disliked the voiceacting. Disciple is just, urgh.

G0-T0 is actually one of my favourites, a character right up my alley. The voiceacting, and the filter put on his voice nailed him for me. It's hard to take a liking to him though, because of the way he joins the party though. Many people dislike him as a party member since he kinda sucks in combat, but then again the combat is so ridiculously easy and sucky that it doesn't really matter to me.

Handmaiden also worked well for me, though I'm not exactly sure why. I think it's her tie-ins with Atris (one of my favourite characters in the story) that makes me like her.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Im puzzled.. Kreia is the favorite main characters? I mean she did add a killer twist in the plot which I enjoyed, but it pissed me off when she drained me and made me unconcious. Overall she is a great character I love the voice actor for her. HOWever I prefer Atton, he never gives up, and train him hard enough and he can unleash a sneak attack from hell. Mira had the im too hip and cool for you thing going, I laughed out loud when she called me an old man, but then complimented on how good I look. Disciple was a waste of space, they could of fixed the level up glitch and I would of been happy instead of having that "dead weight" in both combat and dialogue. Bao-Dur was an unfinished character who could of had more twist to him. I did like the time where he told you he enjoyed cutting down the mandolorians.

Edited by Bass-GameMaster

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Haha, where would we be without Atton and Carth? lol

We'd have many less headaches.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS