Put your gun on his head

We can drow out our gun point somebody and say some cool words in MASS EFFECT. But in most time we couldn't really become a trigger pullers.

What if we could really pull the trigger after we get information or the poor guy's spirit broken? You slincely turn back and a beautiful blood flower blooming behind you. Weakness is sin.

How awesome to play a coldblooed killer! It's a role-playing game, right??!!A threaten can't become truth isn't a real threaten. I wonder will AP have a gun-threat system? In communication we need good using of our gun to strenghen our persuasion, and the trigger shouldn't become a decoration.

And it need a feature which fallout have: Every characters are killable. I think it's not a hard thing for AP.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

I remember the first Mordino family (?) mission in New Reno, where the wheezing boss wanted you to find someone who won/stole money off him in poker/chess/whatever. You found him in a basement, scared out of his wits; you could make him guide you to the spot in the graveyard where he buried the stash.

"Here it is.. uh.. I'll just go, now.."

"No, no. Here. Shovel. Dig."

He digs, and eventually gingerly unearthes a land-mine.

"Tricky, aren't we? Carry on."

Eventually, it opens up into some sort of well, where you can see a bag of money in the bottom.

"So, uh.. there it is.. you want to, uh, go down and get it?"

"No, I think you'll go down, and get it, and bring it here. Now git."

He goes down. You pick up the landmine.

"Here, catch!"

I remember the first Mordino family (?) mission in New Reno, where the wheezing boss wanted you to find someone who won/stole money off him in poker/chess/whatever. You found him in a basement, scared out of his wits; you could make him guide you to the spot in the graveyard where he buried the stash.

"Here it is.. uh.. I'll just go, now.."

"No, no. Here. Shovel. Dig."

He digs, and eventually gingerly unearthes a land-mine.

"Tricky, aren't we? Carry on."

Eventually, it opens up into some sort of well, where you can see a bag of money in the bottom.

"So, uh.. there it is.. you want to, uh, go down and get it?"

"No, I think you'll go down, and get it, and bring it here. Now git."

He goes down. You pick up the landmine.

"Here, catch!"

Haha yeah I remember that. Things like that made that game ace. It wasn't who you could kill, it was how, when, why and in how many different ways.

That line was taken from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, actually.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

In a 2D game, all the plot and character be showed by dialogues. Now in a 3D game designers need to learn many skills from movie art. In this area BioWare have done a good job. Their camera using, action using and expression system are outstanding.

In a agent RPG like AP, gun will paly a very important role. A slient gun threaten maybe much more tensity than a perfect dialogue. Image that when you drow your gun at the same time with your enemy and point each other in 1 second. It's a necessary section for agent RPG~

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

The only problem is someone with a bullet in his knee isn't exactly... silent.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The only problem is someone with a bullet in his knee isn't exactly... silent.

Electric drills are also sometimes used to "knee-cap" someone. o:)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

At the very worst, you can start with a bullet in the foot, and if he doesn't talk then you can shoot the knee and go up from there. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You're about to catch a case of bullititis! - Carl Martini RIP

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.