Silliest KotOR I & II Mods

I'm installing KotOR I & II on my new laptop, so I've been browsing thru lists of mods all day. I laughed my butt off a lot of them, but I liked these ones the most:

Freddie Mercury Skin

Carth Topless

Sexy man panties :)

I wanted to add that I respect modders, and I have a lot of mods that I absolutely LOVE, so this is not any kind of attempt to demean the work that they do. >_<

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

I'm installing KotOR I & II on my new laptop, so I've been browsing thru lists of mods all day. I laughed my butt off a lot of them, but I liked these ones the most:

Freddie Mercury Skin

Carth Topless :o:x

Sexy man panties :o:o:o:x:x

I wanted to add that I respect modders, and I have a lot of mods that I absolutely LOVE, so this is not any kind of attempt to demean the work that they do. >_<

Do you respect guys? These are disturbing. :)

Twitter | @Insevin

Freddie Mercury Skin

Carth Topless

Sexy man panties :)

Theres a mod for a topless Carth? I GOTTA get KotOR I for PC now! Oh yeah and a new comp that can support it! But this just makes it worth it that much more! :x

Freddie Mercury Skin

Carth Topless

Sexy man panties ;)

I wanted to add that I respect modders, and I have a lot of mods that I absolutely LOVE, so this is not any kind of attempt to demean the work that they do. :(

Theres a mod for a topless Carth? I GOTTA get KotOR I for PC now! Oh yeah and a new comp that can support it! But this just makes it worth it that much more! :)

I would be more excited about the topless Carth if I didn't recognize that lovely chest as belonging to Canderous.

And no, you may not ask me what I was doing stripping Canderous down to his undies... :D

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

I would be more excited about the topless Carth if I didn't recognize that lovely chest as belonging to Canderous.

And no, you may not ask me what I was doing stripping Canderous down to his undies... :D

haha, now that you mention it does look kinda odd...

Edited by Brittany

Oh... Come ON!!! I started this thread cuz I wanted to see what funny things you guys have seen in the way of mods, and you silly girls are all, "YAY!!! I LOVE that one!!!" :lol:

Jeez, now my thread is nothing but a fangirl discussion. :lol:

PS

at the risk of statig the obvious: I'm joking.

legoK2.jpg

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

If this is supposed to link me to a specific mod, it didn't work :( . Thanks bunches for trying, though. What mod are you trying to show me? If it's cool, than yes, please, do feel free to message me with it.

Theres a mod for a topless Carth? I GOTTA get KotOR I for PC now! Oh yeah and a new comp that can support it! But this just makes it worth it that much more! :)

Hey, if you don't have KotOR for PC yet, make sure you buy Star Wars: The Best of PC . I saw this for $40 at Best Buy and I felt cheated. I have Jedi Outcast, Battlefront, and Republic Commando for my xbox (BTW, since I know you love Carth so much, one of your squad brothers in Republic Commando has Carth's voice. Yummy! :* ), but not Empire at War, since RTSs aren't really my cup of tea.

I found s'more sillys:

Leprechaun Hat <Canderous looks SO bad*ss!

Halo Energy Sword <this one just make me want to play Halo instead of TSL

Edited by babydol

legoK2.jpg

What mod are you trying to show me? If it's cool, than yes, please, do feel free to message me with it.

It's a skin/module that was made for female kotor players that re-does Crath's upper body. Basically, a much better version of the one that was linked to in the first post. It's not very big, I'll PM you my e-mail and you can write me a message so I can send it to you. :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

If this is supposed to link me to a specific mod, it didn't work :ermm: . Thanks bunches for trying, though. What mod are you trying to show me? If it's cool, than yes, please, do feel free to message me with it.

I wonder how your browser is set up. I just tried DN's link and it worked nicely. Not that I really need a topless Carth (Arghh... I just went blind!).

I think the only Kotor1 mod I used was a useful one (that removes all unscripted turret games), so it doesn't qualify for this thread :blush10:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Not that I really need a topless Carth (Arghh... I just went blind!).

Neither did I, but I had used some of the other mods in the past and decided that the ladies might like that one. :ermm:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

some of those other mods had some ridiculously overpowered items

as if the game wasn't easy enough... :rolleyes:

Yeah, well I tried the Yavin IV mod for the first time the other day, and I think it was actually designed to go with one of these or a level up cheat or something. I just keep dieing over and over, and I'm playing on normal. So I had to load a save, and maybe try it when I'm stronger. Like WAY stronger. :)

legoK2.jpg

some of those other mods had some ridiculously overpowered items

as if the game wasn't easy enough... :rolleyes:

well, if you use a hardcore mode modification they make more sense. :)

-Hurlshot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...