Stuck on Nar Shaddaa

So I'm playing through TSL again and I've never had problems before but this time through I've managed to get myself stuck in a room. Its right after you beat Goto's Yacht and you meet with the Jedi Master. I finish talking to him and then he shows me a lightsaber form and then leaves. Only problem is that when I try to leave the door won't open and there is nothing else in the room. I reloaded the game at a previous point and played through again only to find myself stuck again. I'm playing it on an Xbox. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yeah; sometimes. Since the sollution to the issue involves using a mod (Whereami armband: to open doors) and you play it on the X-box I am afraid you have to reload.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

That room is Mira's hideout, right? Have you tried interacting with the room at all in your previous save game... I know the door is magnetically sealed, but maybe if you interact with it somehow it will reset? Just a thought though, no idea if it would actually work.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

That room is Mira's hideout, right? Have you tried interacting with the room at all in your previous save game... I know the door is magnetically sealed, but maybe if you interact with it somehow it will reset? Just a thought though, no idea if it would actually work.

Yeah Mira's hideout. I have gone back twice now and "interacted" with the door. I think i'm just going to try and go to a different planet first and hope that I don't run into this problem again! Thanks! o:)

Yeah Mira's hideout. I have gone back twice now and "interacted" with the door. I think i'm just going to try and go to a different planet first and hope that I don't run into this problem again! Thanks! >_<

Ugh... I'm not sure I'd do that if I were you... My first time through on xbox I got into a bug where the Goto scenes never triggered on Nar Shaddaa. I went on to all the other worlds, thinking I must have just missed something and then came back and tried again to figure out how to end Nar Shaddaa... never could get it to work. I ended up having to start over after almost 40 hours of gameplay... better to start over now.

Right. I finished every tiny side quest, walked in and out of the landing pad zone a hundred times, paid the little mouse guy - the exchange wanted my head... and I never got the message. It was really frustrating.

--edit--

I actually do like playing on my xbox better than my computer... it's *much* more comfortable to kick back on the sofa and play for hours on end than it is to try to do anything at a desk. Now that I finally got a laptop I've installed the PC version and am having fun playing with the cheats... I'll have to look into mods soon. >_<

Edited by qt3.14159

Hook a PC into the TV. Then you have the best of both worlds. >_<

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Eh, you still have to deal with the mouse and keyboard though... using the xbox controller is much more conducive to sprawling out with a blanket pulled up to your ears...

I did actually recently purchase the game for PC but my laptop can't handle the game. >_< I'm getting ready to try it out on my desktop, but its 6 years old and I really haven't updated anything on it. I hardly even use it! One day I'll get a computer capable of running TSL. Hopefully in time for the TSLRP!

Your CPU, although on the low side, seems to pass the minimum requirements. :)

Try this and post the results.

Hmmm. I tried it 3 times but every time firefox "stopped responding" and I have to restart. I'm starting to think that computers have a grudge against me or something? >_< I'll try it with explorer and see what happens.

I just installed TSL on my desktop but it didn't meet requirements. My video graphics card isn't good enough. And it also says "Requires a non windows generic open GL 1.4.0 drivers."

Ugh... I'm not sure I'd do that if I were you... My first time through on xbox I got into a bug where the Goto scenes never triggered on Nar Shaddaa. I went on to all the other worlds, thinking I must have just missed something and then came back and tried again to figure out how to end Nar Shaddaa... never could get it to work. I ended up having to start over after almost 40 hours of gameplay... better to start over now.

Yeah; another one of those well known issues KSE could have fixed within 2 min. (or less)

You most likely triggered an area-transition (Ebon Hawk) just before the cutscene was about to trigger, messing up gamestates >_<

And it also says "Requires a non windows generic open GL 1.4.0 drivers."

That one might be fixed if you update the drivers of your videocard. It did for me atleast with a card that rivalled the recommended...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Try running via IE - or make sure you installed the firefox plug-in.

EDIT: I've got to go now, but I'll check back later.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

@Nightshade: Enough with your rants against Xbox. The only reason I didn't get kotor for PC is that my PC is unreliable. Yes, Xbox does have faults. But no, I never got stuck on Harbringer, Telos, Nar Shadda, or Goto's Yahct; etc, etc. My damn team didn't talk about cheat nodes and Dantooine looked crystal clear. My game didn't stop because I dropped my weapons, and Bastila's head didn't float when I talked to Onasi. None of your crashing errors happened during my recent playthrough. I play KOTOR2 some dozen more times, get stuck on some planet after 30 hours and then I'll go ahead and tell you about it. Until then, yes, I had a fantastic playthrough and I feel sorry for everyone who has had gamestopping glitches. Stop blabbering and be happy, my Lucky Sarcastic friend.

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Good luck Brittany. D_N should be able to help once you upgrade if he doesn't get under your skin first. >_<

Thanks. I'm sure he will...help me that is!

I like it better on Xbox too, the only reason I got it for PC was for the mods and stuff. This is the first time I've ever had a problem on the Xbox. Its gonna take some getting used to once I start playing it on the comp!