anybody have any good trailers for upcoming movies

steelfiredragon

Yea I know you all think Bond sucks. But this trailer is pretty awesome.

Quantum of Solace

Forkin' A!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I've got a bad feeling about Quantum. Hollywood craps all over anything remotely like a sequel.

I think the problem is that the talentless producer slugs always rely on audience reports. Imagine they do the same with a soup, instead of a film. Someone mentions that they liked the croutons, and the next time a soup is made it's about 25% croutons. Another person mentions basil, and you've now got a soiup which is almost entirely basil and croutons. Not only is this an assault on the taste buds, but they have probably left out anything the public are too stupid to notice, but which they really liked.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've got a bad feeling about Quantum. Hollywood craps all over anything remotely like a sequel.

I think the problem is that the talentless producer slugs always rely on audience reports. Imagine they do the same with a soup, instead of a film. Someone mentions that they liked the croutons, and the next time a soup is made it's about 25% croutons. Another person mentions basil, and you've now got a soiup which is almost entirely basil and croutons. Not only is this an assault on the taste buds, but they have probably left out anything the public are too stupid to notice, but which they really liked.

Yeah, but this is Bond. Somehow, Bond's producers have always been fairly smart about developing the series.

Heja Sverige!!

Yeah, but this is Bond. Somehow, Bond's producers have always been fairly smart about developing the series.

Licence to Kill.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's not that bad. Take a stab at Moonraker, instead.

Heja Sverige!!

Licence to kill? Top! I love Timothy Dalton as Bond in both films :)

And the last Bond was very good, was the best action movie in quite a while when I saw it. Forster hasn't disappointed me yet. So, Quantum of Solace is bound to be good :)

Has Watchmen been posted yet?

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Yea I know you all think Bond sucks. But this trailer is pretty awesome.

Quantum of Solace

Forkin' A!

:)

That looks awesome.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Don't get me wrong. Timothy Dalton was a great Bond. But the script in Licence to Killis total trash.

-Elwood Blues

• 4 weeks later...
>_<

Speaking of which, has anyone seen A Shoggoth On The Roof or

? Looks/reads like fun :D

As in "If I were a witch man?"

-Elwood Blues

Sukiyaki Western Django

An english language japanese film by the guy who did Ichi the Killer. Samurai western. Guy brings a sword to a gunfight, wins.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Sukiyaki Western Django

An english language japanese film by the guy who did Ichi the Killer. Samurai western. Guy brings a sword to a gunfight, wins.

Ugh I lost almost all interest when I saw Terrintino in it. God awful blowhard sob. I'll probably still watch it though.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

As in "If I were a witch man?"
;) Yes. Probably plays in Arkhatevka...

Samurai western.
Samurai movies that became "westernised" are still the best. Seven samurai :)

New Watchmen trailer that song is the best part. it's so fitting for Watchmen that it's a wonder it wasn't specifically written for the movie.
Doesn't work. "Copyright claim from viacom blabla". Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Doesn't work. "Copyright claim from viacom blabla".

ah, figures. it was up for the entire day yesterday, so that was bound to happen. i won't link to a new vid, but there are other videos of it on youtube, so feel free to search.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My Name Is Bruce

It's out in the states, isn't it? Anyone seen it yet? I've yet to watch Buba Ho-Tep...

Judging by the content of the trailer my guess is it went straight to dvd.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Tr2n (Tron 2) :sorcerer:

It looks like this is old news (Comic con 08), but well, I'm a bit late and still excited ;)

The Light Cycles don't turn only at 90

Heja Sverige!!

Sukiyaki Western Django

Ugh I lost almost all interest when I saw Terrintino in it. God awful blowhard sob. I'll probably still watch it though.

Watching the Japanese actors butcher the English language is funny, but the movie is just weird, and the wrong kind of weird, weirdness for it's own sake without any kind of edge. Just pointless posing, bad acting and unlikely slapstick stunts.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Sukiyaki Western Django

Watching the Japanese actors butcher the English language is funny, but the movie is just weird, and the wrong kind of weird, weirdness for it's own sake without any kind of edge. Just pointless posing, bad acting and unlikely slapstick stunts.

Yeah I actually did end up watching it a while ago and it was an atrociously horrible movie. The first 5 minutes was so bad it actually made me angry, I mean seriously it was so retarded with that horrible accent. How this crap has a 59% on rotten tomatoes completely blows my mind. I could only stand to bare like the first 50 minutes. It was just so bad. Someone just needs to seriously punch terrintino in the testicles until he bleeds to death or promises to never make another movie again.