anybody have any good trailers for upcoming movies

steelfiredragon

Yay for Indy, nah for StarTrek. I always waited for a Voyager movie, but they kept TNG and now return to Kirk - without the original crew. A shame, and will not help the franchise I dare predict.

Amusement. It looks like an ordinary hollywood horror movie, but I like the rain, the music and the rust used in the trailer >_<

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

The only value star trek has now is kitsch, seeing as how both TNG and the last failed incarnation of the show have been debunked in their conception of sci fi. In that sense a return to Kirk makes perfect sense.

I have a lot of sentimental attachment to TNG, but it so thoroughly and completely pales in comparison to say, Battlestar Gallactica.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Get Smart, 2nd trailer:

I don't know if it'll be a good movie or not, but the first 45 seconds of that trailer had me rolling.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Booyah! Poor quality Dark Knight bootleg. Get it while it's hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqzL7Fc1gqM....com/node/36555

It's released proper this Sunday. Heath owns. o:)

I just can't wait now. That was superb!

Thanks a lot.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Fall Click on the Trailer

Not sure if you can call it new since it was made in 2006, but it will be released May 9th here in the states.

Seems like it's filmed mainly in India, at least a lot of the footage from the trailer was from Rajasthan and the northern states.

Fortune favors the bald.

The Fall Click on the Trailer

Not sure if you can call it new since it was made in 2006, but it will be released May 9th here in the states.

Seems like it's filmed mainly in India, at least a lot of the footage from the trailer was from Rajasthan and the northern states.

Well look what the cat dragged in. You back from your trip or just posting from there?

Just came back yesterday actually, a day early. Much to the suprise of everyone at home, who I had arranged a party for, without them knowing it was gonna be a reverse suprise party. :devil:

How are things here?

oh and.. any new trailers?? (to keep it on topic)

Fortune favors the bald.