PC Zone UK first look preview

Suffice to say I feel very confident in stating that the characters are nuanced, multidimensional, and completely radsome. ::wink::

Blast. Can we at least get one hair twirling, teeheer?

Who then turns out to be a vicious counter-agent out to KILL YOU.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Nuanced and multidimensional" does not equal "all gots their PhDs." Oh, you'll see. They're fun. :devil:

I just want to take this opportunity to say that PhDs are HOT.

"Nuanced and multidimensional" does not equal "all gots their PhDs." Oh, you'll see. They're fun. :ermm:

Will I get to meet a seemingly innocuous hobo talking to himself about how nigh "the end" is (because that's innocuous for a hobo), randomly ask for his opinion on a theoretical conspiracy theory (i.e. the protagonist's main quest) and receive a strikingly coherent and rational political tirade from him because before he was a bum he was a rock musician for a well-known punk band, with a PhD in microbiology?

"Nuanced and multidimensional" does not equal "all gots their PhDs." Oh, you'll see. They're fun. :ermm:

I just want to take this opportunity to say that PhDs are HOT.

Seconded.

Also, how about Blue being in AP?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

PhDs are in fact WICKED hot. Never let anyone tell you smart isn't sexy, for they are made of LIES.

Also, how about Blue being in AP?

Pidesco is A #1 Sweetest SUPER ALPHA EX TURBO, for reals. I once had a very sweet and talented fan model Blue in 3D - just a quick version, like PSOne era - and the joy nearly made my brain explode. I both long for and fear how much awesome would be Blue being in AP, but alas, it's not meant to be. But seeing you bring it up makes me preen with nerdy pride. :)

(Also, she could never make it, because her Metroid pet Booger couldn't accompany her)

/talkingaboutmyownprojects

So you mean you can bag them, but not concurrently?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

As in, no matter how hard you try or how many times you play through, you can't bang Jackie or Sheila.

Sounds like a challenge!

Goddamn... this game looks great! Awesome work Obsidian.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"