Loppak Slusk and Luxa

Nope.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Point is we don't need Luxa. :yes: I thought Luxa would play a larger role with the Exchange but she ended up messing with the wrong b****. If your exile is male... go screw yourself. >_<

Twitter | @Insevin

Actually her being "zeltron" or whatever isn't what I liked most about her, albeit her empathic abilities could have added some spice to her character, had she actually been a joinable NPC. More like, the backstabbing, manipulating, ruthless attitude. She *is* an Exchange thug, and she's obviously very good at it. A twist on the usual out-of-the-mill gamorrean or trando muscle. I liked her VO too.

Her outfit kinda threw me off too... I'm not impressed how most alien females are dressed in some variation of a bathing suit, while males of the species wear perfectly normal clothes. But that seems to be a common trend in fantasy, what with all the "bikini" chain mails and stuff...

yes i agree, in k3 i want more clothes on female npcs

Not me. I wanna be nekid. :thumbsup: Seriously, though I don't let unclothed females in games bother me. As long as it's not rediculous. Like the females in Conan.

12104.jpg

Edited by babydol

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

yes i agree, in k3 i want more clothes on female npcs

I disagree - games should have full and partial nudity where it fits - and, depending on how the game is designed, that could be a lot of places. For instance, do your really think that a Hutt would really have only semi-nude dancers? :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

i don't like the way they treat twileks in these games, there is only like one or two that arn't somhow involved in crime, or evil

Really? I am pretty sure there were NPCs of that race who just minded their own business. :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Star Wars is primarily a franchise that appeals to (though obviously not exclusively) teenage boys and grown-ups buying into the who nostalgia trip (myself included). As such, they won't ever risk getting very litteral about 'grown up' issues like sexism, racism, crime, etc at least not directly. I don't really think the game is absurdly sexist or demeaning (although at times the storywriting and dialogue in my opinion is over-the-top campy), primarily because the setting of the games is a war-ravaged galaxy; it took Europe quite a few years to overcome the social and economic inequalities created by WWII, so naturally everything is going to be messed up for a while until you can achieve stability.

This brings me to main argument that, as with any other fantasy series/franchise, you can view things allegorically as a reflection of contemporary society. As such, they are the vision of one person and will therefore focus on certain issues of society that interest him or her. I think that the more you look into the expanded universe, you will find many females and aliens exceeding societal expectations and achieving great things. That is perhaps one of the main themes I recognise in SW through out the films and comics: to overcome the barriers that restrict you and do what's good/evil (depending on where you stand on the whole jedi/sith binary). The apparent racism and sexism that occurs in the game, in my mind at least, are the obvious arbitrary barriers that everyone has to overcome, is a metaphor for contemporary attitudes on the same matters.