Mical (Disciple)

• 6 months later...

You have to be dark sided to do it: it's what sparks the dialog option - his comment on your "rotted" appearence.

To answer questions about the file:

I posted this thread months ago, to which I was lucky enough to get a response from LadyCrimson about the mod. At the time I was a little too stupid to know that it isn't really right to distribute mods on a larger scale if you don't have permission from the author. Well, I learned quite a bit about modding since then, and I've decided that I don't feel right giving to out to people (especially to people I don't know, when the file doesn't even come with a readme, and thus, I really have no idea who made it). LC gave the mod to me in a PM, and if she wanted to hand it out to everybody, she would have posted it here.

I appreciate anyone that comes across this thread because of

, but as I've said it that vid's description, "since I don't really know who the author is, I wouldn't feel right about giving this mod out, so PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO."

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Choking Mical is a good thing if you are a darksided. Then again light or Dark, I do think he is creepy.
I do find him naive, and ever so peaceful, to the point of being irritating. Makes you wanna shake him or something. I once did the choking thing on Citadel Station, during the Sith attack. I wanted to check out if anyone had anything to say before boarding the Ravager. As far as I remember G0-T0 and Mical were the only ones.