What Pokemon are you

Nick_i_am

I'm so proud that you used Bulbapedia. The only way I could be prouder is if you had used Serebii.net, but that's really more useful if you want to come up with some good strats, and less useful when you want to know a lot about the pokemon.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Because you posted in it

zing

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't visit pokemon forums, but I wouldn't belittle other people for it, and 4chan is stupid, unrelated to the pokemon thing.

I don't visit pokemon forums, but I wouldn't belittle other people for it, and 4chan is stupid, unrelated to the pokemon thing.

Dude, read the actual page I linked to. Those a real people, not 4chan. 4chan just put the big red text at the top.

I'll quote for you:

I've been rather quiet as of now, but seeing as so many people are coming in to question our beliefs, I think it's time I said something.

The majority of you who come in here and try to refute us, your only argument is "Pokemon aren't real because I can't see them, I've never seen them, and probably never will see them."

Sorry to say this, but you are only one out of over 16 billion people on this planet, and just because you haven't experienced something, doesn't mean that's how it is. You can't see love, you can't see hate, and you can't see evil or good. You probably will never see them in your entire life, but do they exist? In my experiences as a human being, they do, and they are very real.

According to you, we're all childish and are chasing imaginative figures that can never be. At the same time, I can reverse those claims onto you.

How can you justify that what *you* belief to be true is real? Anything you believe in at all, how can you prove to a person who has never seen a car that it exists? Show them pictures?

Easily forged.

Bring others who also share the experience?

Opinions can be easily tampered with.

It's something you have to experience, it's impossible to simply explain to others. I could sit here for years, and you can reject our ideas for years. But in the end, there's no denying the real truth.

For us, Pokemon are very real. More real than you can ever imagine. We KNOW they are out there, and they know that we are here.

There have been signs, but they can only be seen by those who look for them. We're not doing you any harm in seeking, so why go out of your way to question us?

We don't question your inane beliefs.

That's from here: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/inde...p?showtopic=314

Another guy from the one I linked earlier:

I think we can befriend even mighty Pokemon like a Steelix or Charizard...possibly.

I think our quest, if we get in there, will indeed not be without bloodshed...but establishing civilized life in the Pokemon world and making our first friends is worth it.

Krezack's just bitter.

If he was a pokemon he would be Bittermon.

No, I would be Awesomon. And I wouldn't be a stupid yellow rat, either. I'd be a miniature black hole. My attacks would be swallow and time dilation, and I would destroy every puny pokemon every invented, because I am awesome.

Edited by Krezack

This thread is Lulz-a-ton.

/Lulzamon

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Krezack's just bitter.

If he was a pokemon he would be Bittermon.

No, I would be Awesomon. And I wouldn't be a stupid yellow rat, either. I'd be a miniature black hole. My attacks would be swallow and time dilation, and I would destroy every puny pokemon every invented, because I am awesome.

So you'd basically be Dialga or Palkia

And as I said, 4chan is stupid unrelated to the pokemon thing. I know what you linked wasn't 4chan, and I never claimed it was. I just think 4chan is all around stupid and not funny.

4chan is both awesome and retarted beyond belief. Just like human race.

As for me I automatically link pokemans to 4chan with all the slowpoke, u liek mudkipz etc. stuff going on

...I just remembered how much I loved playing Pokemon Yellow back in the day. I wonder if I could find emulator somewhere...

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

...I just remembered how much I loved playing Pokemon Yellow back in the day. I wonder if I could find emulator somewhere...

Speaking of Yellow, I ended up being a little yellow one with a name that sounds like sneezing :wacko:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

picard.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

And you're idiot savant as always but that doesn't have anything to do with matter at hand

That was my response to walkerguy's nonsensical post by the way ;)

Edited by Xard