Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

My 360 RRoD'd.

:lol:

Im curious. I was under the impression that the RRoD problem pretty much went away after some fixes were made and a new generation of the system came out. Did you get RRoDed on a new generation or did you get lucky this whole time on an original generation system?

I have a newer system, and it Red Ringed once, but I just restarted the console and it was fine. So it might have been like, a disk problem or soemthing, I don't know. But I haven't had any other rpoblems besides the one time.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'll be buying an Elite tomorrow. Really don't like the expensive HDDs with the proprietary case, but 20GB won't cut it for me.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Everyone playing Halo?

I played Halo once.

I didn't like it.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'll be buying an Elite tomorrow. Really don't like the expensive HDDs with the proprietary case, but 20GB won't cut it for me.

Especially when the new "GUI" is coming this fall. It will allow users to install games right on the harddrive, like a PC, instead of playing them on disc. Imagine... Lost Odyssey without the annoying disc changing.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Oh, man! I just RRoD'ed AGAIN.

You should change your name to RRoDkill. HA!

Apparently the Pro is just around the corner. So I think I'll be waiting for that. Save $100, more reliable chipset, and not having to worry about the pathetic 20 GB HDD.

Especially when the new "GUI" is coming this fall. It will allow users to install games right on the harddrive, like a PC, instead of playing them on disc. Imagine... Lost Odyssey without the annoying disc changing.

All that probably means is they're easing up on their restriction of "no installs, ever, unless totally optional." There's no way they'd ever let you play without the discs.

Edited by Tale

It is one step closer PCifying the XBox 360!

Let us install Vista on the XBox 360!

You know, someone did install it on a PS3. Once installed it took the guy 12 minutes to open Notepad. :shifty:

http://gizmodo.com/5033157/mojave-experime...s-playstation-3

I decided on Lost Odyssey and Halo 3. Goodbye $500! I barely knew ye.