Wierd conversation

apparently i was talking to T3... which isnt sumin we do often lol i dont no if any1 noticed dis but you can talk about mandalore and it gets into a conversation about how he was around on da ship and knows T3 but doesnt regonize him... and if you want you can ask T3 in this option it says "What happened to canderous" wen i did that the conv ended but it shows that mandalore is canderous lol the writers probably didnt have enough time to implent that little section of the chat but i dont no if u ppl no but here it is lol

stupid noob

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

There is a bug that keeps you from maxing out your influence with Mandalor - and thus you never get the conversation where he tells you about his time with Raven. The T3 hologram is also affected, if I remember correctly, and so you should download the KSE and tweak the stats after you do all of Mandalor's side-quests. :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot