Your Top Ten Games

Maybe he hasn't played it?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Also, why AC1 but not AC2? It was superior to the original in every aspect.

Possibly because this is the "Your Top Ten Games" thread, and not the "I want teh kotor 3's Top Ten Games". :sorcerer:

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I have too many favorite games... but...

Relevant 5 (in order):

Wasteland-

Without Wasteland, there would be no Fallout. It was my first exposure to the post-apoc genre, and it quite literally shaped the next 20-some-odd years of my life more than almost all other influences. Believe it or not, I *still* play it, have every journal entry memorized (though, not their order), possibly know why Van Buren was called Van Buren (I could be wrong, but it's an uncanny hypothesis), and if it weren't for EA's lawyers giving me the runaround 'bout 10 years ago, probably would/could have made the official sequel to it by now.

Fallout 1-

It was all that Wasteland was, with pretty graphics. Shame it was about mutants instead of robots. Oh well.

Fallout 2-

It was all that FO1 was, with a really unique twist to it. Too many pop culture references for my tastes though.

Planescape: Torment-

Amazing storytelling, insightful, clever, and deep... it was everything a fantasy RPG should be. Unfortunately, it would've been nice to have more spoken dialogue.

Nethack-

I spent way too many years on this roguelike, and *still* have not won without save-scumming. I plan to eventually, though. Hopefully. They thought of *everything* in that... zapping a stone-to-flesh wand on a giant boulder creates meatballs. You can die from getting your head bashed in from a heavy iron ball attached to your ankle by a chain while tripping downstairs. Cream pies can be used as weapons, and good ones at that. You don't see stuff like *that* in WoW.

Irrelevant 5 (no particular order):

Tales of the Unknown: The Bard's Tale

Counter-Strike: Source

Nuclear War

Shenmue

Guild Wars

<>< <>< Fishy Fishy ><> ><>

The next few games are finnish indie games that I beat the crap out of in junior high:

3. Areena 4 & 5

Whoa, same here.

And I still occasionally take few rounds with Areena 5, great fun to kill an hour or two when theres nothing else to do. :huh:

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

Wasteland-

...and if it weren't for EA's lawyers giving me the runaround 'bout 10 years ago, probably would/could have made the official sequel to it by now.

Brian, is that you..? :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Brian, is that you..? :mellow:

Rofl, no, just an avid fan of his, with enough time on my hands and skills in my head to have pulled it off. Back then, I didn't know much about fan-made remakes and their legality, so I was gonna try to buy the IP outright. In a nutshell, their lawyers told me 'talk to person B', while person B told me to go back to person A. Didn't take me long to give up and work on my own projects.

'Sides, Brian eventually bought it... he could (obviously) do far more justice to it than I could.

<>< <>< Fishy Fishy ><> ><>

doodle doodle doodally doo...

Fallout 1

Fallout 2

Xcom

Shining Force 1

Shining Force 2

Shadowrun (genesis)

Zombies Ate my Neighbors

Star Control 2

Raiden Fighters 2: Operation Hell Dive (omg, I coulda gone to college on the money I blew at the arcade)

Dawn of War: dark crusade

runners up:

Smash T.V.

Sonic CD

Super Stardust HD

Heavy Barrel

Streets of rage 2 and 3

hell yeah :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Brian bought Wasteland five (?) years ago and hasn't done anything with it (yet, and if rumours are true is in the process of changing).

It's pretty clear he's doing something with it. But all inxile has made so far is that awful bards tale relaunch and line rider so who knows how it'll go.