Grr...

Llyranor

I agree with your stance on the subject, but notresentation of your facts.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I simply made a post, then realize I was wrong, and without the ability to delete it I simply minimized it in its edit. Of course, Llryanor has to make a big deal over something trivial. :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guest The Architect
I simply made a post, then realize I was wrong, and without the ability to delete it I simply minimized it in its edit. Of course, Llryanor has to make a big deal over something trivial. :thumbsup:

Don't worry, Llyranor will take care of that Llryanor guy for you.

Grr. Arr.

Done. Now what do I get?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A punch in the face!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Spam indeed ... thanks for playing ...

Parting prizes will be handed out over there, thanks again for shifting the sand about in the box ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: