What you did today

Walsingham

I shaved my tummy. It was becoming a safe haven for crumbs and other miscreants.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'm in the process of cleaning my uncle's computer of all the crap that he has installed. It really "should" be faster than my 6 year old clunker, but it's moving at a crawl. Taking forever to do anything.

i woke up with a severe hangover resulting from my initial graduation party yesterday. i have to go get the keg for today's party. oh, i guess that means yesterday i graduated and became dr. taks. :huh:

drtaks

Congratulations.

You should have Fionavar actually change your nick to drtaks.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm in the process of cleaning my uncle's computer of all the crap that he has installed. It really "should" be faster than my 6 year old clunker, but it's moving at a crawl. Taking forever to do anything.

You can't stop CP children, but at least we can make a dent.

This is a public service announcement supported by your friend The Slug. If you have any questions please see me in the van parked across the street from your local elementary school.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

i woke up with a severe hangover resulting from my initial graduation party yesterday. i have to go get the keg for today's party. oh, i guess that means yesterday i graduated and became dr. taks. :huh:

drtaks

Congratulations.

You should have Fionavar actually change your nick to drtaks.

"Hi, everybody!"

"Hi, Dr Taks!"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

nah, i'm arrogant enough as it is, mkreku. you of all people should know that! :) (it's all in good fun).

thanks all. after today, btw, i won't sign as drtaks anyway. one day i've been saying... one day only. never made it home yesterday (ceremony, dinner, pool, crashed on the couch too drunk to think) so today was the day.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

If I recall, alcoholism (as defined by the Military in medical profiles) is when a person gets drunk six or more times a year. Wisconsinites are automatically labeled as alcoholics in their med profiles regardless of their drinking habits.

Key part of the above statement: If I recall.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

If I recall, alcoholism (as defined by the Military in medical profiles) is when a person gets drunk six or more times a year.

I think that's just the minimum entry requirement.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect
am i an alcoholic if i get wasted threee gnights in a row

Hahaha. It's okay if you get drunk on a Friday or a Saturday, and on holidays and special occasions, but it's a worrying sign to get stuck into the grog on any times apart from that in my opinion. You're only an alcoholic if it becomes a regular habit of yours that you drink nearly every day. It's less about the quantity and more about the regularity of it, as over time your body will adjust to the booze you're drinking and you'll need more to get wasted.

If I recall, alcoholism (as defined by the Military in medical profiles) is when a person gets drunk six or more times a year.

For alcoholism, or for the military?

(On my 3rd gin&tonic)

Guest The Architect
ok guys make that 4 nights

You're on holidays though, right? If not that's pretty worrying, Krook.

Because you're beginning to get too close to my record!

For alcoholism, or for the military?

(On my 3rd gin&tonic)

I sthere a difference?

-Elwood Blues

Im painting the Master bedroom today. There was a leak a year ago so theres some peeling paint. I scraped and put some 20 minute mud on it. The people before me painted over the wood trim with the wrong kind of paint so its peeling too. I scraped and sanded that and put some oil based primer on it. All the 20 minute is primed too. Im about to paint the ceiling extra white flat. Trim is going extra white also. Walls are going a soft grey just enough to contrast the trim and ceiling. ahhh. i hope i finish today.

That reminds me primer is probably try enough to paint the ceiling. later!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Im painting the Master bedroom today. There was a leak a year ago so theres some peeling paint. I scraped and put some 20 minute mud on it. The people before me painted over the wood trim with the wrong kind of paint so its peeling too. I scraped and sanded that and put some oil based primer on it. All the 20 minute is primed too. Im about to paint the ceiling extra white flat. Trim is going extra white also. Walls are going a soft grey just enough to contrast the trim and ceiling. ahhh. i hope i finish today.

I need to get on with my redecorating. Good luck with yours, and remember to try books on tape. Keeps you amused, but lets you concentrate on the work.

-Elwood Blues

I need to get on with my redecorating. Good luck with yours, and remember to try books on tape. Keeps you amused, but lets you concentrate on the work.

I've got TONS of books on tape and even lectures! Kudos, what are some of your fav books on tapes?

BTW i finished the room. It looks great. :(

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Today, I mowed my parents' lawn and bought a train ticket with my first credit card. A freaking credit card...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest Accept
Because you're beginning to get too close to my record!

How is it about that record of yours about drinking several days a row, you're still expanding it, right?

MSN worm ****ed my computer

I can't believe I fell for it, I've always managed to keep my computer clean deal with viruses :ermm:

But this one was rather clever

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

MSN worm ****ed my computer

I can't believe I fell for it, I've always managed to keep my computer clean deal with viruses :ermm:

But this one was rather clever

Which one was it. Bunch of my friends have been hit by MSN worms in the past year.