KOTOR II Dialogue Files

I'm working on that right now. :shifty: My hubby is helping me set up a forum so that it will have a nice home. I'll definitely post the link for you once it's up and running. We're playing around with it today and I hope to have at least several of the chapters up by the end of the weekend.

For Knights of the Old Republic I fanfic goodness, please visit Sweetie's Works of Fiction

I'm working on that right now. ;) My hubby is helping me set up a forum so that it will have a nice home. I'll definitely post the link for you once it's up and running. We're playing around with it today and I hope to have at least several of the chapters up by the end of the weekend.

I love Love LOVE your story! Can't wait for another chapter! :)

I was seriously disappointed that there was no real romance with him because statements liked these and his little fight with Disciple seemed to suggest there should be.

He was supposed to sacrifice himself in the battle with Sion if you romanced him, but it was cut.

:down:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

My hubby is helping me set up a forum so that it will have a nice home.

If you need help skinning or otherwise modifying the forum, I might be able to help with that. An example of my work, although you do have to register to see everything. But since that is free it isn't that big of a deal. :down:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

or you could post on a fanfic sight

Yeah, I was actually going to ask her if she had posted it on other sites too. I know FanFiction.net has a bunch of SW stories. I have an account there and I read a new story every couple of days. She would probably get more readers that way. Its a great story so far. Are you reading it?

Edited by Brittany

I was seriously disappointed that there was no real romance with him because statements liked these and his little fight with Disciple seemed to suggest there should be.

He was supposed to sacrifice himself in the battle with Sion if you romanced him, but it was cut.

:bat:

Woah, wait a minute... are you sure? Because it would make *way* more sense to me for that to happen if you didn't choose to romance him but chose Mical instead... you know in a Tale of Two Cities Sydney Carton kind of way... So, I guess I'm just wondering if it's just speculation or if you have a reliable source for that notion...

Now, on topic, I seriously need GOTO conversations for my current fic... I've tried digging through the .tlk file, but I haven't gotten very far yet... anyone know if there are any transcripts anywhere?

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

:)

Woah, wait a minute... are you sure? Because it would make *way* more sense to me for that to happen if you didn't choose to romance him but chose Mical instead... you know in a Tale of Two Cities Sydney Carton kind of way... So, I guess I'm just wondering if it's just speculation or if you have a reliable source for that notion...

Look at the cut dialog or the TG Restoration Mod logs. :bat:

-Hurlshot

:-

Look at the cut dialog or the TG Restoration Mod logs. :grin:

I'm aware that there's cut dialogue... and what that dialogue is... I guess my question is if there is anywhere that actually shows what the trigger would be? I certainly don't see it anywhere in the .tlk file, but I'm not very good at looing through it...

All the cut content is a real touchy subject for me anyhow. As a writer, I have a ton of notebooks filled with events / dialogue that never makes it into my stories. Why? Because it doesn't work. It doesn't accomplish what I'm trying to do. Yes, I understand that most of the cut content in K2 is because they ran out of time to finish it, but it doesn't change the fact that it was cut.

The triggers are there, but I cannot remember where they are - and that was almost fully finished, making it seems that it was one of the things that was only cut due to the time constraints and not because it did not work.

-Hurlshot

The triggers are there, but I cannot remember where they are - and that was almost fully finished, making it seems that it was one of the things that was only cut due to the time constraints and not because it did not work.

OK, I finally took the time to look it up on the TGRP site and see that it says

"Atton confronts Sion on his way to the Trayus Core. If player wins, Sion tells Atton that he will let him go "for now", but he has nowhere to run. If the player loses, Sion brutally murders Atton. (Hint: "Tis but a scratch") CRST" and "If Atton survived the fight with Sion, then he convinces the Exile to let him tag along. CRST"

Which is about what I understood it to be... *phew* thought I was gonna have to be upset there for a minute... :D

Yeah, well - when I used the mod that restored this I always lost (on purpose), sorry I forgot the other ending.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

lol, that's all right... I somehow managed to kill off Bastilla in the original game... which was a much preferred ending... :D

Yeah, well I didn't even know you could save Bastila 'till like my 5th play-thru. Maybe it's easier with a male Revan to talk her down when you're playing LS. :)

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.