EXCLUSIVE LOOK ON NEW EQUIPMENT OF OUR WOULD-BE AZN OVERLORDS

Xard

:p

Maybe we could appease them with hello kitties :bat:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I don't like walkerguy, just like everyone else here, but keep off the meds plz, there's no reason to bite his face off.

It's not even worth it, I mean; look at the guy.

As for the movie, looks awsum, AWSUM

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thread pruned, and that really has to be some kind of record. :p

Yeah, this was even faster than Fio casting greater prunage on that Vista thread in the junkyard.

Seriously though, functional metal prosthetics are the way to go.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

for no reason? He's been posting that ****ty basilisk war droid everywhere since it was first posted in K3 thread. And that pic is made of fail :p

edit: And it is so big I can't even ignore it

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Thread pruned, and that really has to be some kind of record. :p

Damnit! Why do I always miss these things.

In response to the movie: "WTF?" was the only thought that popped into my mind while watching that.

Edited by Deraldin

:bat:

:woot:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

for no reason? He's been posting that ****ty basilisk war droid everywhere since it was first posted in K3 thread. And that pic is made of fail :p

Yeah, you're right, that is a good reason to explode like a histronic prom queen and threaten his life. :bat:

In any case "Drill Bra" is best movie weapon ever

Definetly getting the movie when it comes

edit:

Yeah, you're right, that is a good reason to explode like a histronic prom queen and threaten his life. :bat:

It was certainly more interesting than "could you please stop posting that picture"

edit2: And who can come up with "flying Giljoutine?" :p

Edited by Xard

And Mus, speak for yourself, I like him just fine. A lot of you guys are asshats to him for no good reason.

Sorry about that, I didn' think folks like you existed. I'd be a lot less annoyed if he wasn't so ever-present and a constant attention whore.

But whatever, this isn't really something to be discussed here, or anywhere outside PMs for that matter.

Xard, was the ninja-moment awsum or what?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

And Mus, speak for yourself, I like him just fine. A lot of you guys are asshats to him for no good reason.

Sorry about that, I didn' think folks like you existed. I'd be a lot less annoyed if he wasn't so ever-present and a constant attention whore.

But whatever, this isn't really something to be discussed here, or anywhere outside PMs for that matter.

Xard, was the ninja-moment awsum or what?

You didnt think there are people that dont feel the need to be a jerk to another poster over their posting style? Weird. But whatever, youre right, its not my bag. If threatening another person is what passes for acceptable on a public companies forum then who am I to say anything.

Wait Gfted1, what? Where have I threatened walkerguy or condoned threatening him? Or am I reading your post wrong? I have nothing against him, I just do not like his posting style.

kirottu said:

crap, what the heck is happening to this forum. half the people here are just trying to suck up to mods

WE NEED MOAR HATE AND RAGE!!!

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.