two quick questions

Okay, so i was going on my second playthrough right? This time, handmaiden did not join my party when i left the polar region, so the question I want to ask is, if you're a female, does the handmaiden not join your party? also, do certain people only join your party depending on your gender? Thanks!

Yes.

Females can get Disciple as a party member, males can get Handmaiden.

Evil players (regardless of gender) can get Hanharr, good ones can get Mira.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I've found a berserk wookie to be more useful.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hes just fun to play with. With Mira, you can change her to a Dark Jedi, give her mad FP, and have her spam Force Storm while you go in with your Saber(s). e tole!

I usually get Mira because I can't help but be Lightsided most of the time, but Hanharr is a lot of fun because he's... different. Ya, you can make Mira a Jedi, but I find I already have enough of those, and also WAY too many humans. Mira should be a Twi' Lik or something :grin:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Hes just fun to play with. With Mira, you can change her to a Dark Jedi, give her mad FP, and have her spam Force Storm while you go in with your Saber(s). e tole!

I usually get Mira because I can't help but be Lightsided most of the time, but Hanharr is a lot of fun because he's... different. Ya, you can make Mira a Jedi, but I find I already have enough of those, and also WAY too many humans. Mira should be a Twi' Lik or something o:)

I think theres a mod for that :grin:

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

I usually get Mira because I can't help but be Lightsided most of the time, but Hanharr is a lot of fun because he's... different. Ya, you can make Mira a Jedi, but I find I already have enough of those, and also WAY too many humans. Mira should be a Twi' Lik or something :p

I think theres a mod for that :grin:

Ya, I 've already got it, I just didn't want to be too obvious about it o:) Also, whoever created that mod changed her name to Mission, and I didn't reallly like that for a number of reasons. Mostly cuz she's NOT Mission.

legoK2.jpg

Nothing KSE can't fix in a matter of seconds! Find the Twilek model you want (I usually go for the Assasin ones from Nar Shadaa) and change the appearance! Changing Goto from the black ball to his hologram appearance for that matter remarkably also makes him more enjoyable to play with.

I think you'd have to be pretty careful in order to get both LS mastery & Hanharr. This is difficult, especially if you want his "lesson of Strength" and HK's influence.

While for Mira it is simple. Just stay neutral before entering Jakk Jakk tar.

I like Mira better. Maybe people think a psychotic wookiee is more useful but you have a several melee experts in your party, Mandalore, Handmaiden for male and Disciple for female. Don't think that a counselor cannot melee. Counselors still get full base attack bonus, so if you give him the right feats and some melee supporting force powers, he's actually pretty good.

While Mira is a blaster expert (even if she is a Jedi. I would leave her in ranged mode, and use twin blasters as her main weapon and twin lightsabers as her secondary weapon) like Carth Onasi in K1. Free targeting and precise shot? Nobody else gets them. She's the best long-range firepower support in the game, and it is not bragging, it is fact. Plus she has force powers, a heal or a static field would sometimes be the exact thing you need.

Well...Hanharr's lesson of Strength is something else. 2 Str+2 Con+1 Wis sounds a little too much bonus for being evil.

...if you're a female, does the handmaiden not join your party?

If you use an unmodded game, yes, you are not supposed to get her - although I never do

[not]

get her... ;)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

i just could never picture mission as a bountyt hunter, thats all

Me too... I like the mod, I like the idea of Mira as a Twi'Lek, I just don't like the whole 'turn Mira into Mission' idea. Although, considering Mira's background, it does make more sense that she's human. :grin:

legoK2.jpg