Mandalore!

I know a couple places but a comprehensive list would be nice. The one rule is that Mandalore must be a member of your party, right?

All I can think of right now is:

• Docks Apartment on Nar Shadda
  • Mercenary Camp on Dantooine

Twitter | @Insevin

I think you just about covered all two of them :)

There might have been more to them than was visible in the released game, but I can't remember what it was I read (somewhere on Team Gizkas forums). Maybe they were supposed to give you influence points with Canderous or some such originally?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

No, it wouldn't :p .

Once the fix is out everyone will agree that the first released was made of lots of fail. It would probably sicken people to know all the cut content...

CUT CONTENT

157,836 Pages

Page [1][2][3]>>[157,836]

:alien:

Twitter | @Insevin

I find Mandalore a strange dude anyway. Getting him to talk, even when his allignment is high , is a whole different thing from most of the other party members. I think he's a classic example of a character who had a lot of his content cutt.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

I find Mandalore a strange dude anyway. Getting him to talk, even when his allignment is high , is a whole different thing from most of the other party members. I think he's a classic example of a character who had a lot of his content cutt.

He was. One reason is that there are very few places in the game to gain influence with him. IIRC, it's impossible to get 100 influence with him, unless you cheat or gain influence by killing the innocent (though he doesn't always respond positively to that). There isn't much point though, as his high influence "revelation" was apparently also dropped from the game IIRC. I think the most you can is to get him to admit that he travelled with Revan during the Jedi Civil War (= events of KotOR1). Once he tells you that story, he has nothing more to say :lol:

He was. One reason is that there are very few places in the game to gain influence with him. IIRC, it's impossible to get 100 influence with him, unless you cheat or gain influence by killing the innocent (though he doesn't always respond positively to that). There isn't much point though, as his high influence "revelation" was apparently also dropped from the game IIRC. I think the most you can is to get him to admit that he travelled with Revan during the Jedi Civil War (= events of KotOR1). Once he tells you that story, he has nothing more to say :(

you mean the revelation were he takes off his helmet and it turns out to be canderous, and he tells you that he was maddly inlove with bastila and that reven didn't go into the unkown regions he was actually warped to harry potter land to help kill voldemort? :o

He was. One reason is that there are very few places in the game to gain influence with him. IIRC, it's impossible to get 100 influence with him, unless you cheat or gain influence by killing the innocent (though he doesn't always respond positively to that). There isn't much point though, as his high influence "revelation" was apparently also dropped from the game IIRC. I think the most you can is to get him to admit that he travelled with Revan during the Jedi Civil War (= events of KotOR1). Once he tells you that story, he has nothing more to say :(

you mean the revelation were he takes off his helmet and it turns out to be canderous, and he tells you that he was maddly inlove with bastila and that reven didn't go into the unkown regions he was actually warped to harry potter land to help kill voldemort? :o

No, no, no, the one where he takes off his helmet to reveal his actually William Wallace, proud Scotsman and the Mandalorians are really hairy ginger tribesmen in plaid dresses... :thumbsup: