The Music Thread

Gorth

Jeremy soule - Tansel Coskuner

Morrowind's soundtrack <3

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Fail!

Amorphis - Enigma

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Fail!

Amorphis - Enigma

B-but it is last great thing Soule did. Don't be hard on old man :thumbsup:

Jeremy Soule - Morrowind Theme

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Ghostland Observatory ~ Silver City

So many badass 'sit-tays' in this one. I'm starting to think think Delete.Delete.I.Eat.Meat... is Mouthbreather's and Disco Wangchop's best album.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Have you heard the metal version of his Oblivion theme yet? It's good. :lol:

I'll upload it if you haven't, and yes, that is perfectly legal as the band is also giving it away.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Have you heard the medal version of his Oblivion theme yet? It's good. :lol:

I'll upload it if you haven't, and yes, that is perfectly legal as the band is also giving it away.

It's here, and it's pretty horrible.

Oh god, the power metal treatment doesn't fit at all and they've ripped the backgrounds straight from the original

Epikinion(lolwut) - Oblivion mettuhl theme

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

B-but it is last great thing Soule did. Don't be hard on old man :(

Jeremy Soule - Morrowind Theme

No, it's not *is hard on old man*

Jeremy Soule - Attack!!! (Track 4 from Total Annihilation)

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Pixies - Lovely Day

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Your friend is gay.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Krookie, there's something I need to tell you.

90458324jn5.jpg

Venetian Snares - Rossz Csillag Allat Szuletett

As a hardcore IDM and drill'n'bass wizard living in a place like Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (one of his recent CDs is titled Winnipeg Is a Frozen ****hole), Aaron Funk (aka Venetian Snares) isn't likely to be seduced by visions of mainstream success. Even discounting geographical isolation (and desolation), techno extremists like Funk are more interested in challenging themselves and their peers than in winning over legions of shallow, style-conscious fans. This particular offering from Funk is typically uncompromising and unsettling, although it is certainly constructed with great technical skill and maintains an abrasive beauty throughout. Material for the CD was supposedly gathered during a trip to Hungary; the CD title and song titles are all in the Hungarian language. The suspicious listener might wonder what an underground techno musician from the Canadian prairie was doing in Hungary, but stranger things have happened. Musically, the world has truly become a global village. The literal facts of Funk's Hungarian connection are not important anyway. What really matters is that he has used the Hungarian theme as an impetus for the integration of various bits of melancholy and/or brittle classical string music (some of it from noted 20th century Hungarian composer B

Rancid - Daly City Train

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Rolling Stones - Paint it Black

I just thought "man I have no idea how they got so awesome tone on the guitar"

**** I'm one hell of a brainiac :shifty:

Edited by Xard

Hellsing Ultimate - Gradius Vita+Fight theme

kirottu said:

Ah, heck it.

Hellsing Ultimate - BLACK DOG(entire soundtrack)

Bleeding ****ing A.

kirottu said:

? - Still Alive

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

^_^

Oh right, it was Jonathan Coulton

Jonathan Coulton - Still Alive

Anyway, this cake is great.

It's so delicious and moist.