The Hades Appreciation Thread

Llyranor

This may sound like heavy sarcasm, or it may sound as though I had lost some kind of bet, but neither of those is even remotely close to the truth. In reality, I just wanted to make a thread where we only say nice things about one of this forum's most contributing - and heavily underrated - members, Hades.

Hades, without you, this forum would be pretty boring. I look forward to reading your posts every day, and they brighten up my day. Otherwise, it'd always be the same old posts about RPG this, RPG that and all serious boring crap. At least you bring humor to it all. Never change.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Despite this great diversity, he maintains a solid foundation built on consistency. We can essentially always count on him being Hades. That is one of his greatest assets.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Poor Nick and Bok :sad:

Lets just say, this thread is not such a hot idea. As a rule of thumb, threads dedicated to discuss other posters are bad, no matter their guise or intent.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein