What is your favorite STAR WARS aircraft?

I hear it got ruined with the "update". It made it too "combat-ish"(?)

Space doesn't change, though :)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The Star Forge was just retarded. The Empire has a proven emphasis on making pwoerful bits of kit require a lot of crew. The logic is simple, if never explained. One man can turn traior, a thousand can start a rebellion, but no beatnik rebellion is going to be able to field enough crew to take over a Death Star. The Starforge on the other hand had a crew of about four. That's just asking for trouble.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The Star Forge was just retarded. The Empire has a proven emphasis on making pwoerful bits of kit require a lot of crew. The logic is simple, if never explained. One man can turn traior, a thousand can start a rebellion, but no beatnik rebellion is going to be able to field enough crew to take over a Death Star. The Starforge on the other hand had a crew of about four. That's just asking for trouble.

How do you know how many people operate it?

Malak had a bunch of Dark Jedi and soldiers there.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

yeah you never really see the inner workings of the star forge

all you really know is that it can magically make droids appear out of nowhere

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

You could make droids who could run the Star Forge. Bingo. You now have a perpetual, self-running system.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Not nearly the most retarded SW superweapon ever, though. That title goes to those World Devastators of Dark Empire comics. Only turning into giant humanoid robots would have made those things sillier than they were already and they were undone by stupid AI despite having crews on board. Come on, what's the point of having a crew on board if they are helpless when some little astromech droid hijacks the system? Well, perhaps that was a case of Palpatine having serious trust issues.

SODOFF Steam group.

Not nearly the most retarded SW superweapon ever, though. That title goes to those World Devastators of Dark Empire comics. Only turning into giant humanoid robots would have made those things sillier than they were already and they were undone by stupid AI despite having crews on board. Come on, what's the point of having a crew on board if they are helpless when some little astromech droid hijacks the system? Well, perhaps that was a case of Palpatine having serious trust issues.

Right. Because stupid AI causing trouble for an entire staff never happens in the real world... :sorcerer:

Odd, because somehow I didn't find that plot development to be too unbelievable.

oh lol

Kirottu wins

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Spaceballs

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Kiro-chan wins Teh Internets!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, for Capital Ships would have to choose the SD, way too much firepower on that puppy.

For Spaceships, the MT Krayt. You can use it as a single pilot fighter or gunboat with gunner, it can be very fast and agile with lots of weapons.

For fighters, the Vaksai Fighter, very nimble, very fast, very small hit box.

For planet side, hard choice between the Av-21 and the BARC, but nothing beats a AT-AT to make a beer run in. No worries about being pulled over for a sobriety check.

Aircraft would be the Dunespeeder or Snowspeeder.

*EDIT* Typos!

Edited by Tomrin

• 4 weeks later...

T69- Head Hunter for me. Love 'em.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

B-wing, X-wing and Ad. TIE^^ The TIE-Defender was a REALY fnerked up designed ship.. What WAS those IMP. Bucketheads THINKING of????

"Commentary: How would YOU like to be the wholy-owned servant to an organic meatbag? It's demeaning if.... uh.. you weren't one yourself i mean..." - HK-47